Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats Buckrunner!!

Comment

Well, I guess that's it. Anybody get anything good last minute?

Comment

nope struck out this season.

What I learned:
        take deer early in the season cause they dont show up once gun season starts.
        setup in tree, no more ground blinds.
        keep other pesky hunters out of my feeder and blind!!

I had a great season, i didnt take any deers, not for lack of oppertunities, but i had a lot of good times. i will defenatly be putting in next season.

hopefully the 9pt i was waiting for is still walking around for next season.

Comment

Maybe it was posted earlier, but did the lake come up any with the rain that we just had?

Comment

I believe it did because the boat ramp at Russell park is open now.

Comment

Went today a paid my $25 application fee. I was 34 on the list. With the lake full there should be a lot of people signing up this year.

Comment

I'm new to georgetown MLD hunt,
                I've been hunting across the lake other side of williams drive, I'm trying to get in this year can anybody guide me on what I need to do.
                Thanks

Comment

First you need to go to cedar breaks gate booth and pay the $25 application fee. Then you take the receipt to the main office down the road and fill out the application. Dead line is July 3rd.

Comment

I understand there is a proficiency test that must be passed to get the permit. What is it and where does it take place?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks!!
                      How many permits they have?

Comment

I think Paul at G&G Archery in Georgetown said that he was going to use 3D targets and Mike at Archery Country in Austin said that he ordered a bunch of the paper deer targets. It is a IBO test. If I remember correctly It has a 10 ring inside the vitals. The vitals are 8 and outside the vitals on the animal is 5.

Comment

Z7

Last yr it was 100 I think, but some get a pass if they checked in a deer last year.
                          Last edited by 05 gray ghost; 05-30-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

what do do u need to score in order to pass?

Comment

I think 80% was passing.

Comment

Anybody been by the office to see what the sign up number is now?

Comment

Working...
                                X