Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Leon County Doe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon County Doe?

Having a debate? Is it legal to take doe in Leon county during archery season? Reqs say leon county is 2 buck and 2 doe does not call out any restriction beside antler for archery and gives certain dates for doe during general season.

Yes it is legal

Comment

Yes and first 2 weeks of gun season

Comment

Yes it is legal. They did change up the wording this year. But I made a phone call to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

KILL them does!!!

Comment

Thanks guys now I have a real problem....how do i tell the wife she is wrong when we all know that's not possible :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
              Thanks guys now I have a real problem....how do i tell the wife she is wrong when we all know that's not possible :-)
              Give her the # to the local GW and let him tell her...

Comment

you've always been able to shoot does in archery season in Leon County to my knowledge. The only thing that has changed is during the rifle season.
                Last edited by Chew; 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  you've always been able to shoot those in archery season in Leon County to my knowledge. The only thing that has changed is during the rifle season.

To my knowledge the locals in Leon County have a 365 day bow and rifle season for both does and bucks [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Don't be talking about @randy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      To my knowledge the locals in Leon County have a 365 day bow and rifle season for both does and bucks [emoji23][emoji23]

24 hrs a day too!

Comment

Page 81 of the Outdoor Annual

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                        Having a debate? Is it legal to take doe in Leon county during archery season? Reqs say leon county is 2 buck and 2 doe does not call out any restriction beside antler for archery and gives certain dates for doe during general season.
                        The regs are written like an insurance policy. I called a friend who is a warden and he couldn't make heads or tails of the regs. A co-worker told him that page 81 has it. Sure as heck....I looked and there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                          24 hrs a day too!

Oh and its not an AR county either. I know this by waiting my turn at a nearby processor with my 15 inch spread 9 point buck and watching all the 4-6 point 10 inch spread 1.5 year old deer being dropped off. There I was letting all those giant bucks walk [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Dam metric system is throwing everybody off.

Comment

Think you guys are right....neither of us saw much this evening :-( thought we would have a good year but same old leon county. Oh and of course they will be starting another pipeline any time now!!! Of course land owner said it would be done before season!

Comment

Working...
                              X