Brushing in Krivoman Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, don't over think it.
    Put it out, and the deer will come..........

Comment

Your season is over!

Comment

A month is not a long time. The deer will get use to it. Did you already have the feeder going before you put the blind out? That will cause them to be wary of the blind for a while as well. When I set up a new spot I always put the blind out first then set up the feeders (if it can't all be done the same day.). That way when the deer come in to feed they won't notice anything any different

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          This^^^^^^

That ^^^^^^ is as brushed in as mine get. That blind is 13yds from my feeder, and I regularly have deer between the feeder and the blind. And the reason I set them under a tree is not for concealment, but rather for shade!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          That looks about like mine! I rake the leaves and grass out and try to get the ground level and set the blind on the clean dirt and kick dirt all around the lip! I don't stack any brush around if for fear of giving snakes a place to hide. As long as it's in the shade your good! IF that things in the sun your gonna roast the entire month of October in the evenings!

Comment

Working...
          X