2 pin adjustable sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 pin adjustable sight?

Do they make a sight that has a constant/fixed 20yrd pin and the second pin is a slider/adjustable pin? I'm not looking for a sight that the sight housing moves which throws off your 20yrd pin.

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
    Do they make a sight that has a constant/fixed 20yrd pin and the second pin is a slider/adjustable pin? I'm not looking for a sight that the sight housing moves which throws off your 20yrd pin.
    Spot Hogg used to make on like this, it wasn't a very big hit. It went away pretty fast.

The only one that would come close is the Option sights (6 and 8). These arean't exactly what you are looking for either, but they are close. They have a swing away multi-pin housing and a single adjustable pin. In this case, the pin is what moves and not the housing.

Comment

A buddy has that option sight and really likes it

Comment

The Option line up looks sweet but dang are they pricey. Next best thing would be a Spott Hogg fast Edie with the three pin housing.

-------------------------------
        Violence never settles anything
        -Genghis Kahn

Comment

This is what your looking for.

G5 Outdoors, Prime Archery, and Quest Archery bring you premium archery equipment designed and manufactured in Memphis, Michigan.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
              Spot Hogg used to make on like this, it wasn't a very big hit. It went away pretty fast.

The only one that would come close is the Option sights (6 and 8). These arean't exactly what you are looking for either, but they are close. They have a swing away multi-pin housing and a single adjustable pin. In this case, the pin is what moves and not the housing.
              looked it up, and I like it. I'm going to go with the option 4. I'll try 20, 40, 50. If I don't like it, I think I ran remove a couple of pins and have exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for all the replies.
              Last edited by Sideler; 02-18-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                This is what your looking for.

http://shop.g5outdoors.com/optix-xr2/
                That's the one I was thinking of, made by G5, not Spot Hogg! I didn't think it was still around; good find.

Comment

Working...
                X