Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found yourself in middle of bizarre circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some things in life there are no good answers for. Things just happen. But still, there are times one may question why.

There’s not enough to write down and make a book out of it. Like the time my family and I accidentally drove upon a cartel drug deal going down in a remote area. Later on, that proved to be a scary and somewhat regretful discovery. None of us were looking for any such thing. We just happened to be in the area while admiring the beauty. One night, months later we were chased down on a lonesome stretch of Highway in that same state. The cartel people had made a note of our patterns. I honestly wasn’t sure if that was going to be the end of us. Relatives of mine unknowingly were near the same cartel operation and found themselves alone facing a group of well armed men in a rural location. They too weren’t sure if they were going to make it home ever again. Found out later that quite a few people in that county were in on the take. One person suspected of being involved was an elected official.

Some friends of mine in LE have mentioned that there have been times they’ve seen things that make no sense at all. Things you’d have to see to believe, because others may think you’re crazy.

A judge, I know well, had something happen to him that’s almost like out of a movie scene.

Life can sure change in a hurry.
    Last edited by Worksalot; 10-20-2018, 06:50 PM.

I believe I stay away from those places.

Comment

There was a guy sitting Indian style on the shoulder of 51 facing the hiway last night between Weatherford and Springtown. He was right up on the white line and I didn’t see him until I was right up on him. This was about 11:30. It was definitely bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
        Some things in life there are no good answers for. Things just happen. But still, there are times one may question why.

There’s not enough to write down and make a book out of it. Like the time my family and I accidentally drove upon a cartel drug deal going down in a remote area. Later on, that proved to be a scary and somewhat regretful discovery. None of us were looking for any such thing. We just happened to be in the area while admiring the beauty. One night, months later we were chased down on a lonesome stretch of Highway in that same state. The cartel people had made a note of our patterns. I honestly wasn’t sure if that was going to be the end of us. Relatives of mine unknowingly were near the same cartel operation and found themselves alone facing a group of well armed men in a rural location. They too weren’t sure if they were going to make it home ever again. Found out later that quite a few people in that county were in on the take. One person suspected of being involved was an elected official.

Some friends of mine in LE have mentioned that there have been times they’ve seen things that make no sense at all. Things you’d have to see to believe, because others may think you’re crazy.

A judge, I know well, had something happen to him that’s almost like out of a movie scene.

Life can sure change in a hurry.

I’m a LEO and I’ve seen or been involved several crazy unexplained things on duty. Also have seen some crazy stuff will hunting. I may be inclined to tell y’all about them. I even have pictures somewhere of one experience.

Comment

[quote=MBV77;13718064]There was a guy sitting Indian style on the shoulder of 51 facing the hiway last night between Weatherford and Springtown. He was right up on the white line and I didn’t see him until I was right up on him. This was about 11:30. It was definitely bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Dude was probably hitchhiking to Austin

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I believe I stay away from those places.
            We for sure never strayed off the highway again in those parts. A lady, who my family had known for years, lived alone out on a ranch that she and her husband had purchased many years prior to his death. At night she’d regularly see lights in her barns and silhouettes of people. She knew better than to ever go out there to investigate. And didn’t dare call authorities. Even the highway patrol would warn tourists to not go snooping around in the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
              I’m a LEO and I’ve seen or been involved several crazy unexplained things on duty. Also have seen some crazy stuff will hunting. I may be inclined to tell y’all about them. I even have pictures somewhere of one experience.

Oooo Please share.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                We for sure never strayed off the highway again in those parts. A lady, who my family had known for years, lived alone out on a ranch that she and her husband had purchased many years prior to his death. At night she’d regularly see lights in her barns and silhouettes of people. She knew better than to ever go out there to investigate. And didn’t dare call authorities. Even the highway patrol would warn tourists to not go snooping around in the hills.
                Is this in Texas ? ... near what town ?

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post

Yeah I definitely believe you. Last year around this time I was just going about my job as was hired to do. Saw something that looked odd. Went to investigate and discovered something that I wasn’t supposed to see. Felt like there were crosshairs on me after that. I hadn’t done anything wrong at all. That feeling of being caught in the middle is awful. I later told somebody about it in case something happened to me. You just never know. It could’ve gotten real ugly.

Comment

Where did this happen? Are you trying to tell us your in a real life no country for old men type situation? Extremely vague descriptions here.

Comment

I was driving home one night around 10:30 PM and found a bloody, Butt Naked lady lying on the shoulder of FM 523, on the south east side of Angleton, just inside the white line.. By all indications she was dead.. Being that I was only a mile and a half from my house I went to fetch my pistol and at the same time called the law. I knew I could most likely get there before them and I headed back to the scene.. Once I arrived I soon realized that SHE WAS GONE!!! The hair on the back of my neck stood on end.. Its a strange feeling.
                      After the fuzz showed up with their bright lights we discovered a vehicle had went through the fence and was 150 yards out in "the cow pasture".. When we approached the car we discovered the VERY drunk bloody butt naked lady and a VERY drunk naked man.
                      They went to jail.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 10-20-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

You just watched Sicario didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by jsctx84 View Post
                          Where did this happen? Are you trying to tell us your in a real life no country for old men type situation? Extremely vague descriptions here.
                          No, that’s not what I’m describing. There’s good reason to be vague on some things. Just odd circumstances an individual can innocently stumble upon. Things you wish you could unsee.

Comment

Every day when I get home the same looking wife is here at home. But total different personality each evening,

Comment

Yeah, got thrown in jail for oil wrestling 2 chicks in a small pool at a bar in west Odessa.

Comment

Working...
                              X