X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a guy that dumped Carrie Underwood. Talk about a man card violation

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
      I cannot bring myself to hate on Romo. Yes, he's screwed up a time or twelve...but to lay the teams problems at his feet is insane. Of all the problems the Cowboys have, he's way down their list of issues.

Dunno why everyone expects Romo to win every game as it's a team sport. This team lives and dies by Romo. Put Romo on the Seahawks and he wins a Super Bowl.
      I agree with these 100%... anyone see on esp that they r projecting dallas to trade up in the Draft to get manziel???? That's dumb as hel If u ask me... just another publicity stunt for Jerry "screw the cowboys up" jones

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
      If you are always at the scene of the crime, maybe its not just bad timing!

The boy has bad juju. Not his fault but doesn't change it.

Comment

Yall Romo fanboys cannot take a joke. This thread isn't even about his football game. It about all the other games he's attending that tank! Unclench and laugh a little!!

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
          Yall Romo fanboys cannot take a joke. This thread isn't even about his football game. It about all the other games he's attending that tank! Unclench and laugh a little!!
          Fanboys! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            Don't forget the SMU game, they was doing great and was a lock for the tournament the Romo shows up and dropped the last 3 games. Fell bad for the dude, but the dude has some really bad mojo

Comment

The way things are going, ask youself.
              "Would I get on a plane with him?"

Comment

Ha ha!

Comment

Hell I can remember all the idiots blaming Aikman for the poor season's in 98, 99, 2000 and so on, don't matter how great a quarterback you are, if you do not have a supporting cast you are screwed. All i can remember is Dale hansen and Galloway saying, " when Aikman is gone you will see just how good he was " or something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
                  X