No announcement yet.

Vanilla extract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fill a Five gallon bucket with corn. Using a two cup measuring cup I add 1/4 cup vanilla then fill the rest with water up to the two cup line. I then pour it over the corn in the bucket, put the lid on and roll it around some. We take a one gallon zip lock full of the vanilla corn out each time I hunt and place in my shooting lane. Me.... I'm a believer. .... I've seen it work with my own eyes. Try it for yourself. If you see it work you can come to your own conclusion.

Comment

I sprinkle a few drops around the feeder when I'm starting it up in August. A few on the ground, the feeder legs, nearby cedars, etc. every couple of days. When they start hitting it regularly I stop.

Comment

Just don't spray yourself down in it.. I had a spike Come in head up trotting and licking his lips all the way underneath my stand.

Comment

If it will kill the stink on a stripper it's gotta be good stuff!!!!!

Comment

I know a guy that swears by it, to my knowledge he has killed 4 deer over 170, he pours it all over his truck and hunts from it, craziest thing I ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              I know a guy that swears by it, to my knowledge he has killed 4 deer over 170, he pours it all over his truck and hunts from it, craziest thing I ever seen.
              Is he using a Q Beam or just his headlights?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Is he using a Q Beam or just his headlights?
                Now that i could not tell ya, but I have often wondered, it is in Mexico, I guess nobody would ever really know.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

All I use now. Had a buck 7 yards from me last night down wind for about an hour and he never knew I was there

Comment

I like the vanilla wafer idea. My peanut butter will go good woth them.

Comment

Tryed it before and it came out questionable the coons and hogs really liked it though

Comment

Yeah, just sprinkle some in the back of your truck, and the deer will jump in and commit suicide.....

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                            Yep, not as good as love poems, but close.
                            Yep, enough poetry for a couple of seasons already. I mean, love hit me hard a couple of times, but never hard enough to write poetry.

Let's get back to pea gravel, vanilla, and black panthers.

Comment

This time of year I switch to the pumpkin spice flavors they seem to really like it.The vanilla works for me in late September - October, Pumpkin spice in November then in December during the rut oh boy......are you ready for this I haven't told anyone my secret so here it is egg nog with a dash of nutmeg.You put that out and it's on.

Comment

Some of thee threads do make me laugh.............................

Comment

Working...
                                X