Bowtech Destroyer 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Destroyer 350

I keep looking at all the new bows coming out and I am hard pressed to switch from my destroyer to any of the new bows... The destroyer, imo, is one of the best bows that has ever been made. Granted I had to buy new limbs but, with these new limbs, I can pull 80# if needed, I currently have them set to 72#. I wish bowtech would go back and look at the success of the destroyer and find ways to improve on its design.. Just my .02 but if anyone else feels the same, let me know! Maybe I'm just being hard headed..

The main thing is you like it and have confidence in it. I loved my Bowtech Boss and wish I could still shoot it. I am having to get a new to me bow and it is a chore to find one that matches what I want. And that I can afford. Hope to go shoot some tomorrow for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s not much a new bow can do that the Destroyer can’t do. You’ll probably find a better draw cycle and less vibration in the newer ones, so what’s it worth to ya? I loved my 340!

Comment

The D350 is my backup bow now but I still shoot it regular. Great bow.
        My other bow is a Mathews.

Comment

I loved my D350 and thought the same way you did... but after the THIRD time it blew up, I ditched it and went back to Mathews... Fortunately while I had the D350, my backup was a Drenalin LD so I wasn't out of business while the Bow Zone rebuilt it... That Drenalin LD is still my back up, but my primary is a Mathews Z9...

Comment

I loved mine as well. No issues

But these new models that BowTech has out make the D350 laughable. Honestly. Go shoot one. Light years ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              I loved mine as well. No issues

But these new models that BowTech has out make the D350 laughable. Honestly. Go shoot one. Light years ahead

How so? Do they shoot faster? Are they more compact? Do they have higher let off? Just curious is all.

Comment

D350 was clutch !!

Comment

Loved mine, killed a bunch of critters with it. but the draw cycle got to me and my shoulders couldn’t handle it anymore. Even at 55 lbs I couldn’t handle it

Comment

I still shoot a destroyer. I have been thinking of getting a new bow this year and moving it to backup position but still undecided. I may just buy a new backup bow.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                      How so? Do they shoot faster? Are they more compact? Do they have higher let off? Just curious is all.

Limbs- 1000x better
                      Riser- the way it holds and balances and the amount of torque removed is all improved
                      Speed- about the same... but with an even smoother draw cycle
                      Quieter
                      Better grip

But biggest is riser design. They are very forgiving

Comment

Don't be silly. Go shoot the new ones.

I'm currently shooting a Reign 6. It is the only bow to ever be bow of the year in both major publications. There is a reason for that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

i shoot a D350, awesome bow! but i'm positive i wouldn't have a problem going to a new Reign... Go shoot one

Comment

idk, maybe I am sentimental with this bow, lol..

Comment

I love my 340...I don't want to go shoot anything new tho, because then I might not like it so much

Comment

Working...
                              X