Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is just another liberal moron that just happens to bow hunt and was good at baseball. Not surprised.

Oh and I think he might have a bowhunting show called Little League or something like that..

Comment

Never a fan of that show. They always came off way too arrogant.

Comment

Assault rifles just come over the horizon. Had a buddy years ago with a 30-06 with a 20 round clip, excuse me , magazine in today's world, It didn't look the part but shot lots of bullets in a few few seconds. Carry on young ones.

Comment

That’s disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Well I just watched under the lights ,hunting with chipper Jones on YouTube and he don't have a problem with an ar on his ranch.
              Somebody on that show was shooting one at his ranch range

Comment

Is he one of the original Buck Commanders who in 2010 or so, reneged on their sponsorship deal with Athens archery.?

Comment

He gave his opinion. Even though I disagree, I still like him and my opinion of him is not changed.

Comment

Maybe changing the name from AR-15 to JR-15 would be less offensive to Chipper and the useful idiots

Comment

I guess I’m done with Major League Bowhunter. I asked them on their facebook page if when Chipper said that civilians didn’t need to own AR-15s what he meant to say was that AR-15 owners didn’t need to watch his show anymore.
                      Last edited by bullets13; 02-26-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                        I guess I’m done with Major League Bownhunter. I asked them on their facebook page if when Chipper said that civilians didn’t need to own AR-15s what he meant to say was that AR-15 owners didn’t need to watch his show anymore.
                        edit ..guess that was the other thing...with the dynasty guy

Comment

The (ex)fans of the show are giving him hell on their Facebook page. I doubt he expected this kind of backlash, but he should’ve.
                          Last edited by bullets13; 02-26-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I used to be a fan of his, baseball and hunting. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                              He gave his opinion. Even though I disagree, I still like him and my opinion of him is not changed.
                              Does post #12 above change your mind?

Comment

Didn't he get a divorce from a model because he got caught with a hooters waitress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X