planning a washington bear hunt for $1350 w/ airfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planning a washington bear hunt for $1350 w/ airfare

I am putting together a 3 day bear hunt in washington state. Its $250 rt flight from austin, about $150 for an out of state permit , and $800-1000 for the hunt. I dont know the law on bow/rifle but I will find out.

This hunt is a drop off hunt in the cascade mountains. They drop you off on a horse and pick you up 3-4 days later. They rent us a wall tent and stove. Its a real primitive deal.

This trip will be in late oct-nov, date not set yet. I want to take a group of Texas hunters up there and show em how we do it! If your interested respond here with your email.

You can do a Roosevelt Elk too! Its only like $200 more for that.

Comment

Who is the outfitter?

DJ

Comment

I'm in for sure. Would be flynig in from Vegas though.

Are we flying into Spokane, Tacoma, Seattle, etc?

Is that spot and stalk? Feeder? Let me know.

Comment

bear hunt info

"On a typical day we will set up temporary blinds and use predator calls,
          bear bombs and other scents in our attempt to bring in a bruin. In late
          afternoons we will be glassing south facing slopes and clear cuts in our
          effort to find you your bear. If we are not seeing bear sign or having
          responses to our calls we will travel to a different area perhaps in a
          different GMU for the next day hunt."

As of 1996 you cant bait in Washington, Kevin at Watipi Creek outfitters
          He is offering a group package. We need 3 or more, but ideally we go 5 or more.

If interested pm me with your contact info

Comment

pm sent

Comment

sending pm.

Comment

Working...
              X