No announcement yet.

Trip to Thompson Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly, they have hogs, and they're free if you kill them, but nobody I've talked to has ever seen one. They just hear them and see the damage from them. Supposedly, if you sit at the gut pile at night you could kill one, but all my friends will be back in camp drinking beer by that time.

Comment

I've seen hogs killed over the gutpile, at night.
      Personally, I have never found time to go to the gutpile at night!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        I've seen hogs killed over the gutpile, at night.
        Personally, I have never found time to go to the gutpile at night!

I doubt that I would either!!

Comment

dang it, wish i had seen this earlier. cant wait to see the ldp's!

Comment

By tagged do you mean collars?

Comment

Good luck and let us know how your hunt goes.

Comment

Originally posted by StikSlinger View Post
                By tagged do you mean collars?
                no.......... ear tags. The color tag determines the cost of that animal.

Comment

I was just joking. I have been to Thompsons place. It is as easy or as hard as you want to make it. If you set of on foot to the west side of the ranch it is on heck of a spot and stalk. You need to be in good shape to do it.

Comment

Heard a lot of bad things about Thompson Temple. I have never been, so I am not going to speculate, but I guess you get what you put into it.

I would like to go, just to try it out, if spots are still available.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTING_COACH View Post
                      Heard a lot of bad things about Thompson Temple. I have never been, so I am not going to speculate, but I guess you get what you put into it.

This could quite possibly be the most contradictory statement ever posted.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTING_COACH View Post

I enjoyed my time there and would highly recommend the place. Best value for the size of animal!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                          This could quite possibly be the most contradictory statement ever posted.

Comment

Working...
                          X