Ever heard of Moseley Hunting Camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever heard of Moseley Hunting Camps

I am trying to find a good inexpensive place to get away and hunt with my brother. I was browsing Llano Chamber of Commerce and run across Moseley Hunting Camps. The website is www.moseleyhuntingcamps.com and it looks very inviting. Has anyone ever been there or even heard of it?

It does sound interesting.

Comment

Pretty good Pictures as well. Just would like to know if anyone has experienced it.

Comment

Sounde like a nice place and the price's are good as well..................

Comment

Big Papa can be our guinea pig. Go ahead, take one for the team and let us know. It looks like a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            Big Papa can be our guinea pig. Go ahead, take one for the team and let us know. It looks like a pretty good deal.
            LOL. Gee Thanks!

Comment

Does sound interesting...not bad prices either.

Comment

I think that my brother and I are gonna try it.

Comment

I met Robert Moseley last week when he purchased a Kimber 223 from me and he seemed like a great guy. He talked about his place and it sounds like a good deal to me.

Comment

Seems like a really nice place, I'll look more into it....Some nice deer

Comment

I know a couple of the guys that help set the place up with him. It is a great operation and has some excellent deer.

Comment

Only Moseley Camp I have ever heard of: I heard it can be leased out for $1 per weekend, but the kill fees are HUGE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Camp Pic.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	23923750
                        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                        X