***Stolen deer feeders H3***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Stolen deer feeders H3***

I was late getting to my place in Park Springs between Bridgeport and Bowie Tx but the Ahole crooks weren't. They were taken sometime between April 10th and a couple weeks ago. One is a short green H3 feeder and the other is a typical 55 drum but has old highway sign post for legs, still has some of the reflective tape on them. The one feeder my son and I built a couple years ago and it says his name Jayton on it. Maybe someone has seen them for sale or the sorry POS is on a lease with one of our brothers.

I'll dig thru game photos when I get home and post pics of them later.

And to top it off I broke an axle on my ranger.

But it was still a good day because myself, my BIL, his son and mine all got to hang out in the woods and ride get the ranger stuck!!

pics

This is the one my son and I built a couple years ago together.
    Attached Files

Comment

The HB
      Attached Files

Comment

Good luck with the recovery! Some sorry folks out there.

Comment

Man I'm a LEO and all I think about is my stuff walking off. So much so that when I'm picking feeder locations I factor in difficulty to see from outside the property and access when I put them down. Mine are not the easiest to get to. You can take them but your gonna work your *** off to do so. I hope you find the turds that took them. Glad you enjoyed your day w your boy.

Comment

That sucks about your feeders but my question is how in the world did you break the axle on your ranger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate thieves.
              Had a camera stolen last year. This year have two cameras. One on the feeder and the other on the feeder camera with the red light covered.
              Thinking a third one for the trail.
              The people that would be out there are friends and relatives to the landowners two sons.

Comment

Sorry that happened to you. I hope you catch the pos.

Comment

How did you get the drum feeder to stand up on only two legs.

Comment

I thought the same thing, till I saw the shadow...

Comment

Make sure to contact the Game Warden. They will follow up on this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                        How did you get the drum feeder to stand up on only two legs.
                        LOL that's a pretty cool picture!

Comment

I shared your post on FB. Hope it helps!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpanhandle32 View Post
                            That sucks about your feeders but my question is how in the world did you break the axle on your ranger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I really don't know. It has a 2" lift kit but the angles aren't bad. We were turning around in the dried creek bed and it snapped in the knuckle.

Comment

Sorry you lost your feeders but so glad you recognized what was more important and fun! Hope you find them and keep making memories.

Comment

Working...
                              X