Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone wrapped their Truck or Hunting vehical using CamoWraps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone wrapped their Truck or Hunting vehical using CamoWraps?

I am looking into wrapping my truck in Game Guard wrap from CamoWraps. Has anyone had any experience doing this and will it last a long time. Thanks.

I did mine in the Killer Weed 1 a while back. Wasn't too hard but didn't do the whole truck, just the bottom half. Wasn't too hard if you take your time with it. Biggest thing is surface prep and cleaning of your truck before you apply it. I believe it reccomends you use alcohol as a final cleaner and it does work good, but I also took mine to the carwash and hit it with a degreaser as well first. A small hairdryer works good too to work around tight corners and seams to get them to lay flat.

Dave

Comment

I've done a jeep and a truck in Camo-Clad, and it lasted for several years until they were sold. No scratches or anything

Comment

I wrapped my wife's truck and am a reseller of camo wraps. Can look real good with the right patterns

Comment

I did my 95 Wrangler complete, still looks good with a few scratches from the kids running through fence, trees and hogs.............you are welcome to call for help and advice. I did it in my garage over a couple weeks over ten years ago, but remember the pitfalls..........281-787-4769...........email for pics

Comment

I would love to do my truck, buy my wife dosen't agree since it is my daily driver as well.

Comment

Thats cool!

Comment

I've done a couple.... Have done a hunting truck and my everyday truck is done as well....

I have a half wrap on my Ford now and this is the second time I have done it... The first time it was on there a couple years, only took it off because my truck had gotten oil based drilling fluid on the paint and had to be buffed out....

This is my truck w/ Mossy Oak Duckblind on it....

Last edited by TexaswBOWhunter; 03-24-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

TexaswBOWhunter that ride rocks! Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                    I've done a couple.... Have done a hunting truck and my everyday truck is done as well....

I have a half wrap on my Ford now and this is the second time I have done it... The first time it was on there a couple years, only took it off because my truck had gotten oil based drilling fluid on the paint and had to be buffed out....

*Wipes off drool*

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                      TexaswBOWhunter that ride rocks! Good job!
                      Originally posted by 1TexasPatriot View Post
                      *Wipes off drool*

Thanks guys... Thinking of selling her, so if your seriously interested let me know

Comment

Wow nice truck there BOWhunter.

Comment

I appreciate all the help/advice. looking to do it around a month. Anyone been able to fing the "Brush Country" camo pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post

Now that's sweet.

Comment

Has anyone checked into the cost to just buy the wrap, I have a Landcruiser that I'm going to do the outside of pretty quick, can't decide if I want to bedline or camo wrap the outside.
                              Do you just buy a whole roll and cut it to fit?

Comment

Working...
                              X