• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you join these militias???

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Yall play nice!

Whatever these 1000 troops do is better than nothing at all. And for yall that think 12 mill a month is huge, you should see how much the national debt goes up every day!!! This is a drop in the bucket!
      Seems that way to me also. I view it as one step at a time whatever the reason. Something HAS to be done so let's see where this goes???

Comment

12.00 a person avg cost per day to care for, avg 50k being taken care of (overall numbers are higher) thats 18mm per month, I would rather pay 12mm a month to stop the influx.

This only works if the empower them to detain, fight back or fire upon those who breech the border.

Comment

Some of you **** and moan about everything! You whine nothings being done and now you whine that something is being done. Its a start, lets see what happens before everyone starts saying failed before it starts!

Comment

I bet it didn't cost that much when they built the Iron curtain and divide east and wet,maybe we need to let President Putan handle it for Brackie

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
              How do you join these militias???
              Turn up? http://minutemanproject.com/

What I want to know is what does somebody in the Guard do when a 13 year old, pregnant, illiterate and can't sign her own name, non-English speaking Central American girl ready to drop her baby on US soil comes up to him on the border? Tell her to turn around and speak to the non-racist Mexican government who provided her permission and safe passage north through their country to the US border?

If fences don't work, why do they have this one?

Comment

Eric Holder will file a lawsuit against the State of Texas saying Texas has no legal authority to enforce our own border.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  Texas is sending them. US Constitution allows a governor to call up the guard in a time of crisis. Since Obama refuses to do anything, Perry is going to. Texas will pay the bill. They'll ask the feds for reimbursement, but they probably won't get it.

Hopefully, Perry won't send them there with orders not to shoot like Bush did several years ago. They need to keep all illegals on the south side of the Rio Grande. Mexico can take care of them since they let them into their country.
                  God bless TEXAS and god bless perry for standing up when our gubnent Refuses to do anything meaningful to stop or even slow the steady flow of Illegals into our country !!

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                    12.00 a person avg cost per day to care for, avg 50k being taken care of (overall numbers are higher) thats 18mm per month, I would rather pay 12mm a month to stop the influx.

This only works if the empower them to detain, fight back or fire upon those who breech the border.
                    The Guard troops are not going to stop the illegals. They are going there to assist the border patrol. That means $12mm a month on top of the cost to take care of the illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                      If they're gonna send them, send them well armed.

About 25 gunships would sure be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
                        Some of you **** and moan about everything! You whine nothings being done and now you whine that something is being done. Its a start, lets see what happens before everyone starts saying failed before it starts!

Comment

Just a stunt. Nothing will be done.

Comment

If it was a start then I would applaud it. But the NG has no authority to stop, apprehend, send back across, shoot, or even ask the illegals to not cross. So what are they going to do? Stand there and watch??

Good God people. We need some law enforcement on the border who can enforce laws of immigration. No papers? Head right back where you came from. Not Mexican? Who cares as you came across our borders illegally so turn around and go back. Otherwise you go to jail. Not some really nice place in the DFW area where they spend $500 a day on you for food, housing, TVs, video games, medical/dental, OB/GYNs, but jail. Illegal is illegal.
                            And if you make it through the border then anyone who hires you should be dealt with. Fines or whatever. Get a card and come here, work, pay taxes and then maybe we can talk. End of story...

Comment

Obama will tie our troops hands so tight they won't be able to scratch their butts. Much less shoot back. The way I see it is if you get shot at from Mexico side they should be able to drop a bomb on their ars.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                                I bet it didn't cost that much when they built the Iron curtain and divide east and wet,maybe we need to let President Putan handle it for Brackie
                                And they built it overnight. But they were tryin to keep people in, not out.

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                                Turn up? http://minutemanproject.com/

What I want to know is what does somebody in the Guard do when a 13 year old, pregnant, illiterate and can't sign her own name, non-English speaking Central American girl ready to drop her baby on US soil comes up to him on the border? Tell her to turn around and speak to the non-racist Mexican government who provided her permission and safe passage north through their country to the US border?

If fences don't work, why do they have this one?

Don't forget, this fence is backed up with firepower, ours wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X