Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding rings for active folks? Tried these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's some polymer something. A rubber or urethane ring.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
      Sure it does. All those hot blondes that keep chasing you around the ranch would know to stop. They don't come after me because of my ring. No seriously. It's my ring I tell you!
      crs is killing me!!!

Comment

I'm allergic to all types of wedding rings.

Comment

I'm gonna get a black one for my ex

Comment

I bet if it said YeTI on it you'd get one lol. Just kidding.....sort of. Maybe a TBH logo and camo.

Comment

Originally posted by lameduck View Post
              The ring has no meaning therefore no purpose. I would just not were one while working
              See, I disagree. The material the ring it's made of has no meaning to me, it's what the ring represents that is important. In reality, any ring is just a short piece of pipe, you could make one from copper or stainless tubing if you so chose. It's the meaning behind it that gives it value.

Comment

I have 3 I will make you a good deal on....

Comment

I've seen other inexpensive ones that are like wood and camo too but I think I'd be more worried to mess up one of those than my regular one. I could lose this one on the Comal and not even care. I still gotta get it by the wife b4 I order one though.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                    See, I disagree. The material the ring it's made of has no meaning to me, it's what the ring represents that is important. In reality, any ring is just a short piece of pipe, you could make one from copper or stainless tubing if you so chose. It's the meaning behind it that gives it value.
                    Bingo!!! I made one out of a deer antler I started wearing this summer. Not a big deal if I loose it fishing etc.

I actually lost my band duck hunting once, took it off to wash blood and mud off my hands and it fell from its perch and into the flooded timber we were hunting. Went back out there 3 days later after season closed with every 5 gallon bucket I owned. The plan was to start shoveling mud from under the tree and take it home to sift it. About the 2nd bucket I saw something shinning in the shovel and there was my ring. Lucky I think

Comment

I don't know, a gold band is pretty hard to tear up, I have had mine for 34 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        I don't know, a gold band is pretty hard to tear up, I have had mine for 34 years.

I agree. I've had mine 10 years and only once has it tore into my finger. It got caught on a door and sliced my finger pretty bad. Being in construction I feel it would be handy. I'll get one and let y'all know how it goes. I just though they were a great idea and thought I'd share. Come on deer season!!!

Comment

my wife has worn her ring & rock through several Spartan Races...makes me cringe.
                          She might go for this as a nifty factor for the races anyway...thanks.

Comment

In the words of Si Robertson "If you like her, you better put a ring on her."

Comment

I lost mine fishing last year and haven't replaced it. I see no reason to, as I am still just as married without it. Plus my ring was less than $100.

Comment

Ive been married since march, my ring has now torn into my finger 2 times in the gym, once at work, and causes a nail to go through my knee because of it getting hung into the ring. As soon as i saw this post i fwd her the site. She hates it when I take it off but its killing me.

Comment

Working...
                                X