Vegas shooting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas shooting..

I know there is already a few threads on this, but I wanted to see what yalls opinions on these videos are..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

In those videos, I didn't hear anything that sounded strange. If the muzzle were pointing away from the recording device, it will sound differently. He may have changed rifles as well and the report could vary. The echoes off the buildings make it more difficult to hear a steady muzzle report.

The one that has me perplexed is the video of flashes from the 2nd or 4th (can't recall) floor window that marries up with the timing of the report of a rifle. They said it was a fire alarm strobe. Hmm....it began and stopped with each of four barrages of gunfire.

I may have been born last night but I stayed up late studying.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      In those videos, I didn't hear anything that sounded strange. If the muzzle were pointing away from the recording device, it will sound differently. He may have changed rifles as well and the report could vary. The echoes off the buildings make it more difficult to hear a steady muzzle report.

The one that has me perplexed is the video of flashes from the 2nd or 4th (can't recall) floor window that marries up with the timing of the report of a rifle. They said it was a fire alarm strobe. Hmm....it began and stopped with each of four barrages of gunfire.

I may have been born last night but I stayed up late studying.
      I also thought that was weird and several have said it was a strobe light. After seeing this they may be right after all.

Comment

Yea I've heard it was a strobe light, the thing that gets me is the one where the girl is at the bottom of Mandalay bay and there is a burst of shots that sound like it is much further away.

Comment

The video's that perplexed me are the ones of him casually walking through the hotel to his room, and the ones of him walking to his room with the weapons in the luggage. ....o wait they haven't released any of those yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            The video's that perplexed me are the ones of him casually walking through the hotel to his room, and the ones of him walking to his room with the weapons in the luggage. ....o wait they haven't released any of those yet?

Yes Sir. For weeks on end, the media can play (on loop) video of some degenerate NFL player punching his GF in an elevator but security footage of this guy may as well be bigfoot.
            Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 10-20-2017, 02:47 PM. Reason: My fat fingers

Comment

Working...
            X