Ohio will be Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    So he can institute marshal law. It's all coming together for him.
    My theory after he started ignoring constitution and started signing executive orders

Comment

Prayers sent to all LEO's sent from all over the country there this week. My sister in law is there representing Austin PD.

Comment

Anyone else find it amusing when just a few years ago there were several on here being chastised as tinfoilers when predicting that 2016 election year would have a national racial divide with the possibility of marshal law??

These same folks posted some hotlinks from alternative media & others here were 'lol' at them because of their stupid sources & were ridiculed mercilessly...just finding the current situation very ironical.

Not saying marshal law is imminent, I'm simply pointing out none of the nay sayers are coming out to admit the predictions are pretty dang creepy & at least deserve recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Anyone else find it amusing when just a few years ago there were several on here being chastised as tinfoilers when predicting that 2016 election year would have a national racial divide with the possibility of marshal law??

These same folks posted some hotlinks from alternative media & others here were 'lol' at them because of their stupid sources & were ridiculed mercilessly...just finding the current situation very ironical.

Not saying marshal law is imminent, I'm simply pointing out none of the nay sayers are coming out to admit the predictions are pretty dang creepy & at least deserve recognition.
          They had me hats in all shapes and sizes.. Why? Who knows.
          The writing was on the wall for all to see. Even now many do not see it.
          They will.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Prayers sent to all LEO's sent from all over the country there this week. My sister in law is there representing Austin PD.
            Yep my brother is there with APD as well. I believe 90 officers from Austin made the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
              Austin sent officers to Ohio to work the convention?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Austin sent officers to Ohio to work the convention?
                Yes, because Cleveland cops aren't!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  Yes, because Cleveland cops aren't!!!!
                  That's crazy. To my knowledge none of our guys went. But we don't have any to spare

Comment

There will be lots of Bikers For Trump &, lets call them, anti-BLM people there as well. If the NG doesn't go, it's going to be the beginning of a war.

Comment

There will be lots of Bikers For Trump &, lets call them, anti-BLM people there as well. If the NG doesn't go, it's going to be the beginning of a war.
                      I'm afraid your right.

Comment

For the love of all thing holy- it's MARTIAL

Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          If they truly want anarchy, I don't think they will like the outcome.

I think they are just blowing smoke.
                          How many more cops do they need to kill to prove it to you?

Comment

Sic the bikers on them. Thatll teachem

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                I'm afraid your right.
                                Nope, not the beginning... It started a long time ago... this likely will be a major escalation however...
                                I pray it does not happen, but I fear it will. It's too strongly pushed by the media hype and the interviews they hawk from the extreme left and right... you know, "fair and balanced"... And the low information voters on both sides just fall right into line... They don't have anything to lose, why the heck not... it give's 'em a "cause"...

I pray it doesn't happen... guess though I'll be glued to the tube to watch tho...

Comment

Working...
                                X