Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a shame

Comment

Sorry to learn of your being scammed. With all due respect, you did not take the high road. You took the low road by not holding him accountable. You don't let scammers like this get away with taking your money under false pretenses. He lied to you, and he will lie to others. You are contributing to his fraud by letting him get away without attempting to collect your money back from him.

I would definitely visit his mother and stay on his arse until he refunded my money. If he did not come through, I would file suit in JP small claims court, but I would be all over his arse if he did this to me. I would have my pound of flesh...but then I don't take it lightly when I am defrauded!

Probably 30 years ago a similar thing happened to a group of us. We were to hunt for a weekend from a guy in Red River County (Joe Grizzle), went by the guy's house paid him, and he told us where to go hunt. When we got there, it was not as described by phone from Dallas, and thre were hunters all around us. We were cut off by a creek that could not be forded, and we were, therefore, religated to about 40 acres for 4 of us, including our camping site. We went to his house the next day and threatened to, ahem...whup his arse, and he refunded our money.

Don't get taken, man!

Comment

I think Berandel said it well enough - it sucks that you got scammed but I don't think you should just take it. Goodluck - I am sure Chew could do some detective work and find you an address as well

Comment

i found 4 terry creekmore's in texas ranging from 48-68 if you are looking for him pm i can find him-
          i do not think you should let this guy get away with fraud!

Comment

Going to his mother is not the respectable thing to do and you could probably get into trouble yourself for doing so since her son is the person who is doing the activities. deal with him through the police and let them handle it.

Comment

Working...
            X