The Road to Hell they say.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Road to Hell they say.....

Is paved with good intentions. Our politicians not only fail us here in the Homeland but also fail millions of others across the world.

"War is hail on earth!!!!"
    Vice News had quite the story last night.......it truly looks like bombing runs never missed targets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey I took care of that crack in your windshield for you. You are welcome.
      Attached Files

Comment

Umm, I wasn't aware any cities in Iraq or Syria had glory to take away. From what I heard by folks in the know, they are filthy, disgusting, crap in the street wastelands that the poorest Americans would spit at.

And, if 1/3 or your city is sympathetic to ISIS, your stuff goes boom. Sh*t happens.

Comment

Imagine how much worse it would be if the ISIS situation was ignored?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            Umm, I wasn't aware any cities in Iraq or Syria had glory to take away. From what I heard by folks in the know, they are filthy, disgusting, crap in the street wastelands that the poorest Americans would spit at.

And, if 1/3 or your city is sympathetic to ISIS, your stuff goes boom. Sh*t happens.
            That's the problem, these third world countries are so backwards and our politicians look at them and say we cant morally sit by and allow this behavior not knowing that in their world (as you have perfectly described it) that's the best its ever gonna get. I look at those pics of Iraq and think wow, should of just left Saddam Hussein the hell alone. They were certainly better off.

GW started a war he wasn't prepared to back up, Obama pulls out and hands over the region to ISIS and now ISIS is being irradiated the only way they can be, scorched earth.

I guess my point is, our politicians created ISIS and now to destroy ISIS we have to destroy the countries they originally intended to help and benefit. Another story of govt not being the answer to anyone's problems lol. What a **** show.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Imagine how much worse it would be if the ISIS situation was ignored?
              That's definitely not my point, ISIS should of never existed in the first place. Our politicians created ISIS. I agree that this is the only way to destroy them, just should of never gotten to this point.

Comment

^^^yep. Never should have taken our foot off the pedal. Even after ISIS is destroyed (if that's even possible) another group will form to continue the evil acts.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  ^^^yep. Never should have taken our foot off the pedal. Even after ISIS is destroyed (if that's even possible) another group will form to continue the evil acts.
                  Only because I love this meme format, couldn't resist.
                  Attached Files

Comment

We don't need to send any troops or treasure to fight for something we have no desire to win. These skirmishes all over the World just create a vacuum for the next psychopath to occupy. If we do not have the fortitude to go Heroshima on a country, we need to stay the hell away.

That said, Special Forces and JDAM bombs serve a handy role in taking out psychopaths.

Comment

I like Thomas Sowell’s saying better.

“The road to hell is paved with Ivy League degrees.”

There’s a whole lot of truth there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        I like Thomas Sowell’s saying better.

“The road to hell is paved with Ivy League degrees.”

There’s a whole lot of truth there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Things that make you go........Hmmmm?