2/4 blade reviews please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/4 blade reviews please

Last season I didn't get the chance to shoot a deer with my bow, but I was hunting with carbon express four blade COC BHs. I liked the way they flew but the blades dull extremely fast just shooting into a rinehart. I have been poking around to find some good BH's, and really like Magnus stingers and some of the muzzys. I am looking for a two blade fixed with bleeder blades or a simple two blade. Any suggestions are welcome, other than three blade BH's (personal preference)

I don't k ow why they even make anything other than slick tricks.

...think of a slick trick mag as a 1 1/8" two blade ....with 1 1/8" bleeders: D

Comment

2/4 blade reviews please

Yes. Slick Trick Viper Trick or a Simmons Shark 100.

Comment

Out of what you listed the stingers are good. I don't care for muzzy. My preference is for slick tricks.

Comment

I shoot Magnus stingers.. They fly exactly like my field points out to 60yards.

Comment

Germain Kenetic, best 2 blade fixed BH there is IMO, but expensive. Can re-sharpen and reuse so makes the price a little easier to swallow. About $90 per 3

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Germain Kenetic, best 2 blade fixed BH there is IMO, but expensive. Can re-sharpen and reuse so makes the price a little easier to swallow. About $90 per 3

He wants a bleeder and The Helix IMO is better built than the GK. I have both and the Helix is expensive but not as expensive as GK.

Comment

Simple, inexpensive fix are your stingers or buzz cuts

Comment

I won't get to head to cabelas or bass pro for a while, but I think that when I do I'm gonna pick up some slick trick viper tricks and see if they fly as good as advertised.

Comment

If its made by slick trick....it will fly as advertised.

Comment

Save your fuel and money and order to your door from arrowsmith.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
                        I won't get to head to cabelas or bass pro for a while, but I think that when I do I'm gonna pick up some slick trick viper tricks and see if they fly as good as advertised.

The viper tricks are much stouter than the stinger. And yes get em from Arrowsmith.

Comment

I'm gonna order slick tricks, but which would be better, the vipers or razors??? Any opinions?
                          Last edited by popup_menace; 03-31-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I'm gonna order slick tricks, but which would be better, the vipers or razors??? Any opinions?
                            The reason I chose the Vipers over the Razors, is the ferrule runs the length of the bh and doesn't need any screw to hold a blade in. The Razors I do believe have a screw, and the ferrule only runs about 2/3 up the blades. I prefer the ferrule to be the first point of impact.

Comment

Vipers are way stronger than the razors if you happen to contact heavy bone. Lol ask Landrover what happens to a razor when you do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X