Insulated camo coveralls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insulated camo coveralls

What happened to the isulated coverall market. I can remember as a kid getting a pair for Christmas, and my dad and all of my uncles hunted in a pair. I'm trying to find a pair for my young nephews and it seems like pretty much everybody decided to stop making them in favor of bibs. If anybody knows of a place to find some for 6 year olds and younger let me know. I'm fixing to pull out my hair trying to find some.

Last two pair I found was on ebay.

Comment

Heck didn't even think about that. That worked out perfect, thanks.

Comment

http://www.overallwarehouse.com/Camo...4388-4398/Dept I have purchased several items from them great selection.

Comment

Walls was one of the big outdoor wear manufacturers here in TX for years and they sold out a while back and it seems like a big hole left in the market place

Comment

Check on amazon

Comment

Man I’ve got a pair I have had for years. I ware them when it gets real cold. They are warm!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wear mine when it get cold and just love them. I buy mine from Cabelas.

Comment

academy!

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak20 View Post
                    academy!
                    ^^^^°°This

Comment

Cabela's! My son has some and I had some of their stand hunter coveralls! Their are not a better pair out there. Pricey but well worth it.

Comment

Got mine at Academy!

Comment

Cabelas still sells camo coveralls.
                          I wear coveralls for hunting in northern MN and they are the best for extreme cold.
                          Bibs and parkas are not quite as warm but are more flexible for movement, and more versatile.

Comment

Academy. I've had mine for three years now. Absolutely love them. They keep me super warm

Comment

Working...
                            X