• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't buy anything with the word Polaris on it

Comment

Here I was thinking Charles Daly

Comment

I’ve ridden all of them and I bought a pioneer 1000. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Martin View Post

My canam defender is the best I’ve had between them all. It’ll go wherever I want it to so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ...except for around a sharp corner without a 3 to 8 point turn... That sucker is looooooong!! Bet it will high center easy too.

Comment

I have the can am defender and am very happy with it.

A lease member showed up this season with a new UTV that I had never seen or heard of before. If I did not already have my can am would buy the one he has. Is a Massimo Warrior 800. This thing is built like a tank and made in Garland, Tx.

Last edited by rjet; 11-12-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Don't buy anything with the word Polaris on it
                I know right.

Ive sure hated all those oil changes and that one pesky drive belt in 2200 09' ranger miles. Oh, almost forgot the control arm bushings that took 45 minutes.

even those rented rangers in cabo with TWENTY two THOUSAND kilometers wouldnt run over 60.

Junk they all are...[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Quackerbox; 11-12-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Honda pioneer for me zero complaints best move I ever made solved all my Polaris problems

Comment

I love my Kubota.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best Side x Side

Originally posted by captardvark View Post
                      Honda pioneer for me zero complaints best move I ever made solved all my Polaris problems

Was running 55 mph down a pipeline This weekend with no issues. First time I got to open my machine up since I’ve bought it other than on the road. The suspension is awesome, and it’s a quiet machine. Most likely the only thing I’ll buy again, and it’s a Honda so it’s a no brained. Curious to see the longevity of the motor and tranny!

Comment

Yamaha produces a good reliable machine. Almost bullet proof!

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                          I have the can am defender and am very happy with it.

A lease member showed up this season with a new UTV that I had never seen or heard of before. If I did not already have my can am would buy the one he has. Is a Massimo Warrior 800. This thing is built like a tank and made in Garland, Tx.

https://www.massimomotor.com/products/WARRIOR
                          That mini bike is cool.

Comment

I’ve ridden in most brands at one time or another & I’m very impressed with the mule pro. I love my kubota 1140 but it’s too slow for most[emoji51]. It’s impossible to say one is the “best” as they all have their good and bad points. Good luck OP, lots of great options!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              ...except for around a sharp corner without a 3 to 8 point turn... That sucker is looooooong!! Bet it will high center easy too.
                              No kidding, I seen one on a trailer heading home from the ranch Sunday, looked like a stretch limo, I am sure they are nice but I like a little more compact machine.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                No kidding, I seen one on a trailer heading home from the ranch Sunday, looked like a stretch limo, I am sure they are nice but I like a little more compact machine.
                                Yea, my Pioneer 1000-5 will turn a circle inside the minimum turning radius of a Ranger Crew, and that one looks longer and lower to the ground than a stock Ranger...

Comment

Working...
                                X