Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beto campaign busted financing the caravan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
    It takes $$ and Orourke raised almost double to Cruz' $40mil. Out of state donors are trying to buy the election, how many of us donated to Cruz?

I am sure Cruz had money in his war chest from 2016. It doesn't matter how much beta raised, that doesn't win elections.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
      True that Trumpy beat the dog s out of Ted. To this day every time I hear someone mention Cruz first thing in my mind is Lyin’ Ted in Trump’s voice LOL. Get into Trump’s line of fire and you get burned.

It’s going to be close. If Texas goes blue on this election it will be a historical disappointment. Beto beat the hell out of Ted in terms of campaigning. If this race wasn’t in Texas, Ted would be a ten point dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Trump left a permanent mark from the beating he put on Cruz.

Had it not been for that then this race would not even be close. I'm still hoping it is a blowout in Cruz's favor. The idea that a dem candidate can come in here with the platform "Beto" ran on is quite frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Yep. I’m very disappointed in the complacency from the Cruz camp. If he loses, it’s their own **** fault.
        That said, man I hope he wins.
        If he loses, you can say hello to Trump's (our) next Supreme Court nominee

Comment

Working...
        X