Puke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
    The sad thing is I’m seeing more & more people sit during national anthem played at HS football games. Even witnessed it tonight. It will only get worse with all this Nike blowup as more & more show their support to him.
    For me, I have the utmost respect for the many who truly sacrificed for this great country & I will stand in honor of them
    The seed was been planted.. The spreading begins.. Like a virus..
    It was their plan.. Its what they do..

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Which is trumped up, no pun intended. Do some research. The “targeting” of blacks by police is a fallacy. The fact is, the good guys go where the bad guys are. When 13% of the population is responsible for the vast majority (around 75%) of all violent crimes, then the police spend more time in those areas, logically. The narrative is just factually inaccurate.
      Leave the facts out of this Justin, we are throwing a fit strictly based off emotion here!! The fact that the majority of Black homicides are at the hands of other Blacks has no business in this conversation either.

Comment

I used to love to watch him play. He was athletic and had spurts of greatness. Then, then I heard him speak and saw the clothes he wore. I no longer found myself cheering for him.

Comment

very powerful commercial. Very well done. However, the fact the Kap narrates and stars in it puts a bad taste in my mouth. Nike is getting what they wanted by using him........PUBLICITY........positive and negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrisler View Post
            very powerful commercial. Very well done. However, the fact the Kap narrates and stars in it puts a bad taste in my mouth. Nike is getting what they wanted by using him........PUBLICITY........positive and negative.
            I couldn’t agree more,

Incredibly well done commercial, moving, inspiring. He casts a shadow on it that some live for and some cannot stand. Interesting time..... it’s gonna get worse before it ever gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              Would this be considered racist? Asking for an afghanny friend.
              You’re kidding, right?!

Comment

Its a great commercial subject wise. But ruined with has dumbass in it.

Comment

I just watched it thinking it was going to be horribly offensive based on how much people are talking about it. I was underwhelmed. It's just another commercial, not the end of the World. I didn't buy Nike shoes anyway because they are overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Agree completely but there is another demographic that believes he fits the part perfectly. Those are the customers Nike is playing to.
                    Yep, and a lot of around.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Which is trumped up, no pun intended. Do some research. The “targeting” of blacks by police is a fallacy. The fact is, the good guys go where the bad guys are. When 13% of the population is responsible for the vast majority (around 75%) of all violent crimes, then the police spend more time in those areas, logically. The narrative is just factually inaccurate.
                      I've ready plenty of statistics. Like I said, Kap could have helped enact positive change for crime both committed by minorities and those situations where minorities are victims. Heck, choose anything that feels like unfair treatment - just quit whining without doing anything, especially when you have more ability than 99.99% of society.

Comment

Guys did you really expect much from Kap? He's from Kommifornia. Agree hough that this whole narrative would be completely different if Kap had enough brain cells to figure out how to actually do something instead of just throw a fit in one of the most disrespectful ways possible to the only country in the world where a guy like him can get a paycheck like that and then be paid for belligerently complaining and not even being good at what he did in the first place lol.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                          You’d have to ask him that to get a complete answer - but it’s generally described as unfair treatment of minority’s in this country.
                          Then they should go back to their "mother land" and see what it's like to live in those **** hole countries. Problem solved.

Comment

I don’t agree with the way he’s going about it, and I’m not convinced of his message to begin with.

The sad part to me is that there are millions of grown men in our country that are more riled up over a stinking tennis shoe add than the most recent school shooting.

At the end of the day its a television add for tennis shoes.... I just can’t let that weigh in on my day to day life.

Comment

Your playing into their hand by posting about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cjkozik View Post
                                Your playing into their hand by posting about it.
                                He's absolutely been living in a bunch of dude's heads rent free for way too long. Even in the thread about the apartment shooting his name got brought up. It's obsessive.

Comment

Working...
                                X