Oil rigging question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Lol you’d get Eatin alive in my circle it’s ok soft hands not everyone can have thick skin...

Weren’t you the one that seemed a little thin skinned at some comments over the North Texas Poaching Night Stalker? Ol’ Txblkcloud must have a hell of a time in that circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao feel better? Your panties got your soft arse chapped?! Hahahaha it’s ok buddy we got it you’re a sensitive one it’s ok you don’t have to go on the attack here.
      Im not attacking. It’s light joking. The brown Santa circle must be way more sensitive than O&G. I think it’s your bed time. I don’t want my amazon prime packages being late or getting lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        Weren’t you the one that seemed a little thin skinned at some comments over the North Texas Poaching Night Stalker? Ol’ Txblkcloud must have a hell of a time in that circle.

Yes she was lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Im not attacking. It’s light joking. The brown Santa circle must be way more sensitive than O&G. I think it’s your bed time. I don’t want my amazon prime packages being late or getting lost.

Hahahahahaha ****.

Comment

Nah i simply stated i still had his back even though he did something stupid! I never attacked anyone or said anything attacking anyone. I caught a lot of flack no problem i have thick skin it’s fine. I was simply messing with the guy like someone said earlier you better have thick skin it’s not for the weak. No different than when someone post something and everyone says “wow that was hard to read” etc etc it’s ok we don’t all have the same approach. OP if youre interested lmk and I’ll give you the company to reach out to here.

Comment

I’m leaving yours at the neighbors please believe!

Comment

I’m leaving yours at the neighbors please believe!
                That’s ok. They’ll bring it to me

Comment

That’s ok. They’ll bring it to me
                  It may be shaken but i promise not stirred...

Comment

Nah i simply stated i still had his back even though he did something stupid! I never attacked anyone or said anything attacking anyone. I caught a lot of flack no problem i have thick skin it’s fine. I was simply messing with the guy like someone said earlier you better have thick skin it’s not for the weak. No different than when someone post something and everyone says “wow that was hard to read” etc etc it’s ok we don’t all have the same approach. OP if youre interested lmk and I’ll give you the company to reach out to here.

That was just a test.

Comment

That was just a test.

Do this mean i can go two collage?

Comment

Look at catching on with a wireline company somewhere. When I left my old
                        Career in banking and jumped into oil and gas, I went the wireline route. Started in the field, then field sales, then city sales, now oversee the corporate BD formour wireline group. Ups, downs, lots of bs at times, but wireline guys tend to sleep in their own beds most of the time (unless they are working a rotation because they didn’t want to move where the job was) make great money, and learn a lot. You gotta be willing to work your *** off, learn a lot because it ain’t for dummies and if we eff up, it can literally be catastrophic. We get to play with explosives, work around very high pressures, Work with radioactive materials on occasion, so you can’t be a dumbass and cut it in this line of work, but you can build a great career if you are willing to work hard and learn.

Comment

I been working in the oil field since I was 18 and now am 29. I started off in the shop as a tech refurbing equipment and getting to know the ends and outs of it. At 20 I was a lead in the shop and at 22 I went out to the field and am never looking back I love it out hear. I have a family wife and kids and it does get hard because I am on call 24-7. I can not even plan dinner when I wake up in the morning because might not be there and can be gone for however long.

If I where u I would look in to getting on with a service company. I would recommend the company I work for but we are not hiring yet for offshore techs. So they are just running the **** out of us. Im offshore right now and when I get back not even going home getting on a chopper and heading back out for another 28 or however long

good luck

Comment

I wish you well in your OG career if you go that route. I worked in West Texas for several years and really enjoyed it. However, now that I have a family I’m very glad I don’t have that schedule anymore. Like many people have said before on this site, save those big pay checks when you get them. One day it will end or slow way down.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                                What DD company? If I was the OP I’d get into DD.

DD not gonna happen for him even with high up connections. Maybe MWD but even at that you’re not crossing over soon at all and will have a way worse work “schedule”

Comment

Working...
                                X