No announcement yet.

trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To extend the games metaphor, this is inning #1 of a game that will go multiple extra innings. Be patient.

Comment

Cofeffe

Comment

Trump kicked the puck through the basket for a touch goal in the final period of the last inning.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Trump kicked the puck through the basket for a touch goal in the final period of the last inning.
          Trump just keeps winning!

Comment

https://www.click2houston.com/news/i...y-headed-to-us

This guy is probably getting his first glimpse of what the outside world REALLY looks like. Would be funny if he tried to defect in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              If this were a bet, not sure who I'd put my money on.
              I may have just pinged our security department, but after a few google searches (most of which were blocked) I get the odds of 2.5/1 that Trump and Kim meet in person. Down considerably.

Any of the naysayers can to throw out some odds of their own?

Comment

Give up nukes.... Open burger joint..
                I can see where that could be confusing... they are pretty much the same thing.

Trump continues to pursue a summit with Kim Jong Un even though the CIA casts doubt on his stated goal for the meeting, eliminating North Korea's nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  I may have just pinged our security department, but after a few google searches (most of which were blocked) I get the odds of 2.5/1 that Trump and Kim meet in person. Down considerably.

Any of the naysayers can to throw out some odds of their own?
                  Give up nukes.... Open burger joint..
                  I can see where that could be confusing... they are pretty much the same thing.

Trump continues to pursue a summit with Kim Jong Un even though the CIA casts doubt on his stated goal for the meeting, eliminating North Korea's nukes.

https://pilotonline.com/news/governm...e1b73cdd0.html
                  I have lost track of where we are on this thread so I say 5:1 that it' is a Whataburger that Kim wants!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    I have lost track of where we are on this thread
                    Its been a rollercoaster

Comment

Open burger joint..
                      And just what are they going to serve at the burger joint, Unhappy Meals, a McSadness, A whopper with a few grains of rice?

Honestly though, wouldnt this hurt the whole USA is evil narrative the Un regime has been preaching since its existence ?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        And just what are they going to serve at the burger joint, Unhappy Meals, a McSadness, A whopper with a few grains of rice?

Honestly though, wouldnt this hurt the whole USA is evil narrative the Un regime has been preaching since its existence ?
                        Every narrative can be twisted when you control everything. All they’ll say is they extended an olive branch with a burger place, and the US evilly rejected them. Also, you sprinkle a little crap in the burger meat, so it taste like poo, and everyone there will think we’re not only evil, but also eat feces like crazy people.

Comment

WASHINGTON — Holding a rare meeting with a high-ranking North Korea official, President Trump received a letter Friday from Kim Jong Un concerning the prospects of an historic summit meeting between the two nuclear-armed leaders.

Kim Yong Chol, a former North Korean spy chief who is now a top aide to Kim Jong Un, entered the White House in the early afternoon to hand-deliver the letter to Trump during a meeting with the U.S. president and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

"Our two countries face a pivotal moment in a relationship in which it could be nothing short of tragic to let this opportunity go to waste," Pompeo told reporters after meetings on Thursday with a North Korean delegation.

The president's public schedule did not include a meeting with Kim Yong Chol, but the White House later said that the North Korean official would attend Trump's scheduled meeting with Pompeo in the Oval Office.

"A letter is going to be delivered to me from Kim Jong Un," Trump told reporters on Thursday. "So I look forward to seeing what's in the letter."

After holding a rare meeting with a high-ranking North Korean official, President Trump said Friday he has rescheduled a June 12 summit in SIngapore with Kim Jong Un. Trump spoke after receiving a letter Friday from Kim concerning the summit

I am thinking that the letter is really just Kim's Micky Ds order. I see him as a fish sandwich kind of guy.

Comment

Shaking up his military. Little Kim has replaced the 3 most top military officials yesterday ahead of talks with the U.S.
                            "Your service to me has been a good one and I appreciate all the loyalty......now to the hungry dog pit you guys go"

Comment

art of the deal

Comment

NBA star turned Kim Jong Un soulmate Dennis Rodman will be in Singapore during President Trump’s summit with the North Korean dictator next week, The n.y. Post has learned.

“The Worm” will arrive in the country a day before the June 12 sitdown — and sources said he could even play some sort of role in the negotiations

Comment

Working...
                                X