This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    Ok, just busted a gut because I realized I’m literally eating a big bowl of cheddar popcorn reading this thread!!

It’s like catching up on my manly soap opera!
    there are NO manly soap operas

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      there are NO manly soap operas
      You got to be kidding me. Call this thread what you want but this and about 23 others are quality entertainment! Haaa

Comment

this guy....Travis Johnson ( TxBlkCld ) has made a mess of his life with this
        TxBlkCld? As in Texas Black Cloud....if thats his handle there's alittle extra meaning in it

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
          You got to be kidding me. Call this thread what you want but this and about 23 others are quality entertainment! Haaa
          haha....yeah....you're right....
          Last edited by Tom; 01-22-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Arent some state felonies determined by dollar value? That may have something to do with it. Or are all poaching cases felonies?
            Not sure on the specifics, I was just referring to those who said he should face felony charges. A felony can ruin a mans life, IMO a poaching violation is not worthy of the future ramifications of being charged with a felony.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Nope no saints on this site that I know of. But I bet 99% on here arent poachers either. One of you were here when he joined proclaiming his innocence. The other of you shortly after. If it is all crazy, why not bring it out in the open and let everyone else decide their opinion. Because at the end of the day that is all they are....personal opinions. Being convicted of poaching for profit is a big deal to me and I would think others as well.
              IMO, the man paid his dues and doesn't owe me an explanation for anything. As well as the time frame that it happened was 10 years ago. I was a homeless alcoholic 10 years ago, so maybe my view isn't quite the same as some folks. I know that being where I've been in life has made me look at things a lot differently than most people. And it is what it is...I will never apologize for choosing to ere on the side of forgetting about people's past and judging them strictly on who they are today. Cause my past sure as heck ain't lily white. I'm genuinely glad that most folks haven't been where I've been, and can afford to have the views that they have I found TBH while resurrecting my love for the outdoors. I read thread after thread for almost 2 years before joining, because I felt like the things I had read on this site showed that the members were solid, good to the core people. That hasn't changed, no matter how tired I get of seeing some folks kick others for their decisions in the past it is what it is...I think that most people here are incredible folks

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                That’s the worst argument I’ve seen on this site. Completely irrelevant. Not even in same ballpark. You realize there is a difference between intent and accident right?
                The Arkansas contingency has been on a roll tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  Is keying the paint on a ‘98 Toyota Camry the same as keying the paint on a new Lamborghini?
                  I couldn’t agree more, I don’t think there would be nearly the uproar if a smaller deer was killed illegally. The attention on this case is due to the size of the deer. I feel like violators should be punished equally no matter the size of the animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                    That’s the worst argument I’ve seen on this site. Completely irrelevant. Not even in same ballpark. You realize there is a difference between intent and accident right?
                    The logic of it is just messed up, in general.

Car thing was to bring up the point of value. If someone smoked that thing on the highway, it wouldn’t have been deemed worth 50k, it would have been worth their deductible.

As for the other, well...I've never seen a lot of accidental fences put up?

Just my opinion. I’m sure many don’t agree, and that’s perfectly fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                      Not sure on the specifics, I was just referring to those who said he should face felony charges. A felony can ruin a mans life, IMO a poaching violation is not worthy of the future ramifications of being charged with a felony.
                      If a person was to poach a deer to put meat in the freezer, I agree.
                      If a person was to poach a potential State record buck ,(with intent). I have to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                        TxBlkCld? As in Texas Black Cloud....if thats his handle there's alittle extra meaning in it

?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lexy Panterra Just Dropped The Greatest Video Of 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                            Habitual poachers should lose their license, no doubt about it. However, the 50k restitution for a DEER is ridiculous.

How much do they charge people that hit a big buck with their vehicles, or better yet... what do they charge all the people down there that pen in a bunch of bucks that used to be free range???
                            Terrible comparisons

Comment

Man, with prosecutors looking at everything these days you would think hunting interests would have been modified. . .
                              Attached Files

Comment

Do you know the difference between a Trump supporter and an Obama supporter?

The Trump supporters sign their checks on the front, and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X