Kicked off lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Nobody pays attention to lawyer letterhead anymore. Besides. They paid cash. That's long gone by now. Burn the place to the ground! Kill his cattle! Rape and pillage!!! Then let us know how that goes!!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give him the old #6

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
      Give him the old #6
      I spit tea on my screen! Thanks!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, but it's typical Texas Deer lease drama.
        Go to Mexico to hunt, you will be treated better.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
          As long as we are just kind of making up the law as we go along, I say charge him with murder and treason and make sure he is sent to Guantanamo for 900 years. Evidently all you have to do is talk to the DA and/or the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
            Shhhhhhhhh there's no deer in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Shhhhhhhhh there's no deer in Mexico
              Yes Fred, I never said there was any good deer in Mexico.

To everyone else "THERE IS NO GOOD DEER IN MEXICO'

but, at least the owner won't mess with you, actually you will probably never even see him at all.....

Comment

Yes Fred, I never said there was any good deer in Mexico.

To everyone else "THERE IS NO GOOD DEER IN MEXICO'

but, at least the owner won't mess with you, actually you will probably never even see him at all.....

Lmao perfectly put

Comment

Out of curiosity, what's it run to hunt down in old Mexico? I know there are some places with huge whitetail and Muleys

Comment

Originally posted by ddavis_1313 View Post
                    Out of curiosity, what's it run to hunt down in old Mexico? I know there are some places with huge whitetail and Muleys

It's like any lease 3k+ depending on what your wanting trophy wise

Comment

When I was a kid my dad dragged me down to Mexico, hunted for 6 years mostly around Sabinas. Had 3 different ranches. One year we came down and all our stuff was gone, there was a note stating that we were no longer welcome to come back. The owner would not return calls and such. We drove to his house a couple hours away and he wasn't there but a neighbor came out and asked what's going on with the gringos standing around outside. Neighbor told us where his office was, so we head over there. Sure enough we pull up and he's not there but there was sort of a warehouse next door with the doors open and all our feeders and blinds and t-posts and equipment were all in there. We managed to get almost everything loaded up and headed North. Never got any explanation or anything. Having said all that, prior to that it was nothing but super courteous people and awesome experience and much less drama than typical Texas lease game. We had one ranch owner that insisted we call when we went down so we always did, there would be a cowboy and his wife that would show up and grill us dinner every night while we were there. That was so weird for us but we weren't gonna complain.
                      Last edited by justletmein; 09-09-2016, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Webb county lease ran by crazy cousin(women). She's constantly locked us out, turned off water and H20, demanded knowing who was hunting when and where after we reported illegals and threatened to kick us off after paying $25,000. This was all in September. In January we packed up and left.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Nobody pays attention to lawyer letterhead anymore. Besides. They paid cash. That's long gone by now. Burn the place to the ground! Kill his cattle! Rape and pillage!!! Then let us know how that goes!!![emoji12]

I beg to differ- just worked fine for me recently -

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                            I beg to differ- just worked fine for me recently -
                            what worked for you ? burn and pillage or lawyer letter?

Comment

Originally posted by WLKRTXRNGR View Post
                              The answer to your question is - what does your contract say?
                              Ditto !

Comment

was just wondering if there was any update on this. Hoping you get it resolved and get your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X