Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome experience, congrats!!!

Comment

That would be fun! To say the least. Congrats!!

Comment

How often you get to do that in life huh?
        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          FYI at Miller Park. Get there early and tailgate. Buy a cheap grill and some chairs. You will have a blast! Best tailgating experience out of anywhere I have lived. I've never gone into a game on time there because of it.

Congrats on catching the HR. A lesser man would not have thrown it back lol.
          Yeah, 10-4 on Miller Park tailgating! I've never seen anything like it! Massive and intense.

Comment

Wrigley is a cool stadium. Awesome you caught the ball and threw it back!

Comment

Wow

Comment

That is awesome!! Just awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  FYI at Miller Park. Get there early and tailgate. Buy a cheap grill and some chairs. You will have a blast! Best tailgating experience out of anywhere I have lived. I've never gone into a game on time there because of it.

Congrats on catching the HR. A lesser man would not have thrown it back lol.

The tailgating scene at Miller Park is strong! We didn’t know about it until we arrived, but we wandered around and made some new friends!

We also went to the Wisconsin state fair and had some of these delicacies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X