• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillip fields View Post
    what about the long actions?
    😬😬😬

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Sent the guys a message yesterday and their reply was by the end of month. Not what I wanted to hear, but really can't do anything about it except wait. Don't want to go cheaper and don't want to pay any more to upgrade actions either. Seems Curtis is too busy pumping out his new Vector actions rather than the Axioms.
      Mine is a short mag so maybe the answer is different than what Robert mentioned. Find out soon enough I hope.

Comment

That cleaning article that Cajun posted uses brushes are they brass or soft?

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
          That cleaning article that Cajun posted uses brushes are they brass or soft?
          They are nylon brushes. Very soft and won’t damage the barrel.

Comment

I ordered a 7MM-08. The response I received earlier today said that they are expecting the 7MM barrels in another 2-3 weeks and that once they receive the barrels the gun should be completed in another 2 weeks.

So I'm looking at mid September for my build. Not complaining. Just letting you guys know what I heard this morning. I know there were a few of us that ordered the same caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleCharlie View Post
              I ordered a 7MM-08. The response I received earlier today said that they are expecting the 7MM barrels in another 2-3 weeks and that once they receive the barrels the gun should be completed in another 2 weeks.

So I'm looking at mid September for my build. Not complaining. Just letting you guys know what I heard this morning. I know there were a few of us that ordered the same caliber.

Looks like you must have spoke to John. To be clear, we are only waiting on actions, not barrels. The TBH stuff is allocated separately from the general inventory, which I manage in the back. I have 7's and 6.5's stashed back so that they won't get pulled from the rack for other projects. I wan't these builds to move the minute the actions arrive.

-Robert

Comment

Robert,

Do we have any new info on the long actions?

Phillip

Comment

I just got off the phone with Chase for another update. We have a partial shipment of short/standard in transit that should deliver tomorrow morning according to the tracking#. I am being told that we will see the balance of them and all of the short mags by Friday. Still have no date on the standard longs, but am promised something by end of day. I'll update as soon as I hear back.
                  -Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    Looks like you must have spoke to John. To be clear, we are only waiting on actions, not barrels. The TBH stuff is allocated separately from the general inventory, which I manage in the back. I have 7's and 6.5's stashed back so that they won't get pulled from the rack for other projects. I wan't these builds to move the minute the actions arrive.

-Robert
                    Thank you. Again I'm okay with waiting. And just so you know, I emailed and received a response back from Garrett. He's the one who mentioned barrels in lieu of actions.

Looking forward to receiving it once it's complete and thanks for providing this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                      I just got off the phone with Chase for another update. We have a partial shipment of short/standard in transit that should deliver tomorrow morning according to the tracking#. I am being told that we will see the balance of them and all of the short mags by Friday. Still have no date on the standard longs, but am promised something by end of day. I'll update as soon as I hear back.
                      -Robert
                      Good news on the short mags!

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                        They are nylon brushes. Very soft and won’t damage the barrel.
                        Thank you Sir.

Comment

Allright......Who ordered this 6.5man bun? It is actually a really nice looking rifle.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            Allright......Who ordered this 6.5man bun? It is actually a really nice looking rifle.
                            It wasn't me, but if my wife likes mine I may be ordering her one not to different from that. She's never been a rifle shooter, but I'm hoping she likes shooting this one and decides to take an animal or 2 while we're in Africa next June.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                              Send Mike Lucas an email at lucasmjb@windstream.net and he will get you set. Just know what action and what cleaning rod you use.
                              maybe dumb question to anyone who will answer but what to I tell mister lucas? for example I have the 6.5 with the axiom action. what what do I tell him during the order?

Comment

Any update on standard long action status?

Comment

Working...
                                X