2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
    Robert- Can we get an update on the rest of the actions you are waiting on?
    Yes sir. The latest word is sometime this week. I have been hesitant to post given the past schedule updates being so inaccurate. Here's to hoping I didn't just jinx it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Yes sir. The latest word is sometime this week. I have been hesitant to post given the past schedule updates being so inaccurate. Here's to hoping I didn't just jinx it. Lol
      Thanks for the update. We know the arrival of the actions is kind of out of your control and understand the frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
        Thanks for the update. We know the arrival of the actions is kind of out of your control and understand the frustration.
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
          x2
          x3

Comment

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Took a few photos today

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
              Here is my new 6.5MB. Topped with a Leica 4-20x50 and fronted by one of my Omegas. 20” barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your thoughts on that Leica?

I haven’t got to play around with mine much except at 100 yards in broad daylight. It was crystal clear and tracked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Took a few photos today

I see you are in SA, I am also in SA... maybe one day I can try your gun out at the range so I know what it’s like to actually have received one ?.?.?😂🤦🏼*♂️💁🏼*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  What’s your thoughts on that Leica?

I haven’t got to play around with mine much except at 100 yards in broad daylight. It was crystal clear and tracked fine.

I like it so far. I used it pig hunting a couple months ago and could tell the difference between a wt doe and Sika doe at 150 an hour after sunset. I’m going to figure out if I keep this on the new APR or mount one of my Zeiss HD5’s on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                    I like it so far. I used it pig hunting a couple months ago and could tell the difference between a wt doe and Sika doe at 150 an hour after sunset. I’m going to figure out if I keep this on the new APR or mount one of my Zeiss HD5’s on it.

I can say it is by far the best $650 scope I have ever looked through as far as clarity.

Comment

Originally posted by STXJunkee View Post
                      I see you are in SA, I am also in SA... maybe one day I can try your gun out at the range so I know what it’s like to actually have received one ?.?.?😂🤦🏼*♂️💁🏼*♂️
                      Mason recently moved to H-town

Comment

Anyone hear any news about those actions?

Comment

I was told next Friday but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                            Anyone hear any news about those actions?
                            Sent the guys a message yesterday and their reply was by the end of month. Not what I wanted to hear, but really can't do anything about it except wait. Don't want to go cheaper and don't want to pay any more to upgrade actions either. Seems Curtis is too busy pumping out his new Vector actions rather than the Axioms.

Comment

We were supposed to receive 15 shorts yesterday, which has now been pushed to this Tuesday as best I can tell at the moment........

Comment

What about the long actions?

Comment

Working...
                                X