Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
    Depends on county area of Sam you hunting. But 2 bucks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Absolutely not. Re-read the rules.

Comment

Since the Sam is a wma, they set their own bag limits. 1 buck (13 inside, or unbranched) 2 doe. For reference, very first line in the picture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
        Since the Sam is a wma, they set their own bag limits. 1 buck (13 inside, or unbranched) 2 doe. For reference, very first line in the picture.

And the plot thickens.....

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Correct, One Buck Only in SHNF. The County may be 2 Buck, But you are only allowed one Buck. X2... read your Public Hunting Book.

Comment

I have to agree with bow only. You are mistaken on the two buck limit.

Comment

I may be wrong, But I thought you’ve posted pics of 3 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                I may be wrong, But I thought you’ve posted pics of 3 bucks
                Welllllll. I wasn't going to go there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                  Absolutely not. Re-read the rules.
                  2 bucks only 1 13" or greater, much means 2nd can be spike. That what the GW mention when we spoke roadside. If you have info that contradicts share

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post

2 bucks only 1 13" or greater, much means 2nd can be spike. That what the GW mention when we spoke roadside. If you have info that contradicts share

I believe the picture above posted by BW96 was the information that contradicted it. That excerpt of harvest regulations is for the Sam Houston National Forest. Which says one buck. That buck, at your discretion, can be one of a 13" or greater spread, or have at least one unbranched antler.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you wanna believe bud. We’re just trying to help. The official rules have been posted for your review. And the Sam doesn’t spread all the way to the Livingston area. I think you are totally lost all together.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Whatever you wanna believe bud. We’re just trying to help. The official rules have been posted for your review. And the Sam doesn’t spread all the way to the Livingston area. I think you are totally lost all together.
                        Cold spring that what I was referring to as Livingston area

Comment

Cold spring that what I was referring to as Livingston area

I would reach out to a game warden for the information but I too have always had the understanding the SHNF was a 1 total buck WMA.

Now as far as not wearing orange in your photos I wouldn’t pay those folks any mind.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe that the plot didn't thicken like concrete..... The SHNF is a 1 buck WMA!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                              Wow, I can't believe that the plot didn't thicken like concrete..... The SHNF is a 1 buck WMA!

Because we all know he is wrong. And being silent was the right response. [emoji23]

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X