• Show
Clear All

wow , a monster

Comment

Nice!! Heck of a deer!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Giant! Is he a buck you watched for a few years or did he just come on the radar this year? If I killed a big deer I was following for multiple seasons, the pasture always seemed empty after I finally succeeded in getting him. Hopefully you have some more to fill in the coming years!

Comment

One of the best low fence deer on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              I'm guessing near carbon? That area holds some great genetics. I hunted there mid 2000. Not high numbers but some great bucks.
              Little farther north, some good deer around for sure. Hard part is getting some age on them. Gorman/Carbon area used to be pretty awesome back in the peanut days. There was a giant high 180's deer from carbon a few years ago.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Great buck congrats

Comment

What a stud. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Giant! Is he a buck you watched for a few years or did he just come on the radar this year? If I killed a big deer I was following for multiple seasons, the pasture always seemed empty after I finally succeeded in getting him. Hopefully you have some more to fill in the coming years!
                      Not a lot of history. Showed up the last couple years in the rut, thought he was 4 last year. Showed up early this spring and was there everyday all summer. Teeth showed at least 6 or older and he threw all the junk on his bases this year but didn't have much of it last year.
                      We have a lot of decent 3/4 yr old deer every year but loose a lot around the rut when they get pushed to the neighbors. This has been a great year for horn growth for us. A lot of deer made good jumps.

Comment

Congrats on a Awesome buck

Comment

Originally posted by rlk123 View Post
                          Little farther north, some good deer around for sure. Hard part is getting some age on them. Gorman/Carbon area used to be pretty awesome back in the peanut days. There was a giant high 180's deer from carbon a few years ago.
                          There was a 200+ deer killed near carbon about 2005-2006. Def some monsters

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Congrats that a monster buck for any area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice! that's a great buck

Comment

Working...
                                X