Need a new drop away rest.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new drop away rest.....

So I am in the market for a new rest. What would be your recommendations for a fairly budget friendly drop away rest that is both reliable and tough. I don't really want to drop $140 - $150 on a QAD ultra rest. Also, I have shot the ultra rest before, and it seems to have a bit of noise to it. So, I am looking for something that is pretty quiet as well. Maybe the ultra rest is not really that loud, but it just seems like I hear it every time it drops and releases the arrow.

Limb driver pro v

Comment

I really like my trophy taker smackdown pro. Stupid easy to set up

Comment

Limb Driver

God Bless

Comment

+4 for limb driven

Comment

Trophy Taker shake hunter or pronghorn w/micro-adjust

Comment

I have a QAD HDX rest and it was really worth it. Simple to install and paper tune. Haven't had any noise problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tspurgin26 View Post
                Limb driver pro v
                Winner Winner!

Comment

I just looked and it does not have a model name, but I HAD a trophy taker drop away on the G5 I recently bought. It's loud, all cheap plastic built, the rest itself is very wide and the arrow can and does move at full draw, it only raises at full draw. Very little ability to adjust. Maybe this was an older model that was put on the bow, but I would never recommend the Trophy Taker based on this experience. Best of luck.

Comment

Trophy Ridge Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by orlybow View Post
                      Trophy Taker shake hunter or pronghorn w/micro-adjust
                      beat me to it....simple, very accurate. i shoot the pronghorn. think i paid $70 on ebay or amazon. only thing is i shot a WB for so long i got used to loading an arrow and just forgetting it. takes a couple sessions to get that feel of a open rest back

Comment

Zero issues with my Trophy Taker pronghorn.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's input. Going to give the Limbdriver Pro V a shot. Found what looks to be a really good deal on one online and went ahead and ordered it.

Comment

I have a limb driver for sale!! Inbox me if anyone is interested.

Comment

Qad hdx all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X