Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could buy any Bow what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Switchback XT!

Comment

If you have the money I would stick with one of the "main brand" bows, like, but not limited to, Mathews, Hoyt, Bear, Bowtech, Elite, PSE. It is not necessarily the brand but what you feel comfortable shooting and what feels good to you. Take a little time and go to a good shop and shoot some different bows. Last year I was in the market for a new Mathews and went to the shop and shot a new Creed, Chill and the last years model Helim. The two new ones were very nice but the Helim just felt really good in my hands. I shoot it with confidence an do not regret purchasing the "older" bow. Get ready to open up that pocket book though, they don't come cheep. Good luck.

Comment

Havent shot any elite bows yet, would anybody know of a dealer close to waxahachie?

Comment

Another New Breed.

Comment

If it ain't broke don't fix it. I've thought if changing from my old PSE bow madness but It hits the mark I'm aiming at and it gets the job done

Comment

I recently got my 2014 carbon spyder turbo. It's fantastic, fast, and smooth. For a little less money you could look at the hoyt faktor line, they are really nice. I also have an elite energy 32 and it seems great but I have only set it up, tuned and shot at 20 yds. My favorite bow with a bunch of kills is my 2013 hoyt element. You could find a used one. If I could pick any bow and price doesn't matter it would be the 2014 carbon spyder turbo.

Comment

For me it would be a Hoyt Carbon Spyder

Comment

Pics of my turbo. Best advice, and I'm sure you will hear it, is shoot as many as you can and see what feels best to you.

Comment

All the big name bows are good. But I made a mistake with my first serious bow because I let ads and recommendations sway my thinking when I tested them. More recently, I went to a well stocked archery shop with a range and shot my bow along with their top bows and slowly ruled them out until I ended up with the bow that fit me the best. I even shot with my eyes closed so I made sure I wasn't favoring the "hotter" names in archery like Hoyt and Matthews over others. And I ended up with a great bow, that feels better and I am shooting more accurately than I ever would have thought.

Comment

My Mathews ZXT is what I would buy

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but what's so special about the Elite's? I've never shot one but seems to be popular here?

Comment

Mathews Heli-m will be my next bow. Second would be a Creed.

Comment

Originally posted by HoundDog View Post
                            Excuse my ignorance but what's so special about the Elite's? I've never shot one but seems to be popular here?
                            easy to tune, awesome back wall and silky smooth draw cycle. they hold very well also.

Comment

I have shot elite and hoyt the past 8 years or so. My first elite was a GTO. Elite bows draw really smooth and have an absolutely solid backwall. That solid wall really helps with accurate shooting. I also like their grip as I hate big bulky grips like the older mathews style. Elite also has exceptional fit and finish and their warranty is second to none.

Comment

Hoyt

Comment

Working...
                                X