No announcement yet.

Who Does NOT run Trail Cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last 2 seasons I owe a 3 solid east Texas bucks,138 148 and 151, to them. One buck I wouldn’t have known he showed up the day before had I not had a camera. Other 2 were both patterned using them.

Comment

I don't.

Comment

I do but I think I’m about to stop. They’re too much work, always needed batteries, SD cards etc. and I surf through a million pics of hogs, birds and other critters to find deer that I seldom actually see in person. Takes some of them fun out of it I think.

Comment

Last year was the first season in a few years we didn't use any trail cameras. Got somewhat a late start in preparing for the season and just didn't mess with it.

It was fun to try something a bit different, not knowing what exactly was hitting the feeders.

Comment

they wear me out... the excitement ain't worth the price you pay in time and hassle.
            might almost be more exciting without them.

Comment

I don't any more. Had several for many years, always a pain in the a--. Got on a new lease this year and was thinking about buying a new one. I just don't know if it's worth the hassle

Comment

I dont.

Comment

Not me
                  But I did buy one the other day for the back yard

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    they wear me out... the excitement ain't worth the price you pay in time and hassle.
                    might almost be more exciting without them.
                    It will be

Comment

I will add that if I ever get back on public land I'll take it with me.

Comment

They are great tools. I think game cameras have saved many a young deer that someone gets to really study without having to make a quick decision at crunch time. That being said....do whatever makes you happy. I enjoy running cameras.

Comment

We have 1 by our water hole, but that’s it. All the surrounding properties run a bunch of them. Funny thing, my last 3 bucks I have shot were never seen on any of the cameras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I run them from July to jan.

Comment

Well if any of fellers got a Reconyx you want to let loose, pm me, maybe we can work something out.

I have 3 Reconyx, I run them year round. I have run TCs since the 90s, probably not gonna stop.

If yall would, explain the too much work statement, or the too much hassle. Can yall explain those please.
                              Last edited by lovemylegacy; 07-02-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                                They are great tools. I think game cameras have saved many a young deer that someone gets to really study without having to make a quick decision at crunch time. That being said....do whatever makes you happy. I enjoy running cameras.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X