Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Lost A Brother Today - The Arrower - (Randall Witte)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of you knew Randall, so I thought you'd like to know. He's been very sick and in declining health for a while now, and finally passed away this morning. Randall was a really great guy, and will be truly missed by many people, including myself. I've greatly enjoyed calling him a friend for the past few years, and am thankful he is no longer in pain and struggling with health here on earth. I've had many meaningful conversations with him over the years, and feel confident that he is rejoicing in a much better place tonight!
    Last edited by BowVista; 01-07-2018, 09:25 PM.

Prayers for his family

Comment

God bless him, his family and friends.

Comment

Wow! This really tugs at my heart! Randall was a great man...He brought me to the hospital when a rock fell off of my feeder, knocking me unconscious and gashing my head open. RIP Randall......Miss ya buddy!

Comment

prayers up. God bless

Comment

Prayers for his family

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

May the Good Lord hold him close. Prayers for his family and friends.

Comment

I got the call this morning. I’ve been preparing my self for months but it still hit hard today.

Randall was one of my Best friends...Known him for 26 years and will miss him dearly. He was a top notch guy and we were all better knowing him. He was a die hard bowhunter who loved all things Archery. Randall was as good as they get.

Our family is hurting today but after our many talks I too feel confident he’s in Heaven with our Lord. It’s with that peace that it makes it a little easier. I’m glad he is no longer suffering.

I am very honored to have called him friend and that he wanted me to have his bow. I know how much that Mathews meant to him and I will cherish it. He gave his Z7 to Jeremy as well. We will never forget our buddy.

I sent this bible verse to him a few days ago...

And I used his bow to shoot a doe here recent. My trail camera caught me walking up to the arrow holding up his bow. That bow means the world to me and I will continue to use it.
                  My family loved Randall. It’s just not going to be the same without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Bone Thug; 01-07-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Randall was one of my closest friends.
                      Been a tough day today but I know he’s in a better place now.
                      They say you only get a few friends in life that are like family to you. I can say Randall was family to me and I’m at a loss for words really on his passing.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

RIP Randall!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                            Randall was one of my closest friends.
                            Been a tough day today but I know he’s in a better place now.
                            They say you only get a few friends in life that are like family to you. I can say Randall was family to me and I’m at a loss for words really on his passing.
                            Jeremy, he talked about you often to me. Always spoke VERY highly of you, and I know for sure he valued your friendship.

Comment

Very sad deal.......God got one of the good guys today.

Randall was as good as they come. I was fortunate enough to hunt with him for two years in Christoval and spent several evenings in his home all through 2008 while I was getting my lodging set up during the offseason. Knowing the temps were in the 100s and the main ranch house had no AC, he wouldn't stand for us sleeping out there after we worked all day getting sets in. The guy would literally give you the shirt off his back if you asked. He was a bowhunting junkie and certainly lived life to its fullest through it.. Godspeed Randall. Rest in Peace Coyote!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA Sneaky_10blurBKG (Medium).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	24526316
                              Last edited by Smart; 01-07-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X