Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know anybody that bought a diesel yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know anybody that bought a diesel yesterday?

I wonder if anybody went,and bought a diesel so they could have a truck;and no worries of fuel over the holiday weekend? Sounds like something I would do!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My idiot neighbor got a Ram 2500. He now has a BMW bike - a Mercedes motor home - a Mini Cooper - and a Ram.....

Comment

Diesel is out in my parts.

Comment

I cant even imagine doing that. the whole fuel shortage is BS. Unless u are crazy wealthy, doing that would be really stupid. the panic will be over in a week or two. Sure, it will be more difficult in the affected areas, but we are not a third world country, those things will recover quickly

Comment

Diesel is plentiful in SA.

Comment

Not rushing out, but on target to get a new to me truck in the next year or two. I'll admit this self-inflicted gas shortage has me considering diesel.

I drove to Tarleton and back, so the kiddo could be home for her birthday, and every station I passed had diesel.

Comment

Ahhhh, my Volkswagen TDI is sweet right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                Diesel is plentiful in SA.
                There's plenty here too..I'm thinking it's payback for all the gassers that have blocked off the only diesel pump!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                  There's plenty here too..I'm thinking it's payback for all the gassers that have blocked off the only diesel pump!lol

This

Comment

Nope, but glad that my car is a diesel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.. HEB Cleburne @ 2.19 a gal. Yes they had the gassers lines thru the parking lot. I rolled in and ask about diesel pump 12 only pump working diesel. Wait time was just to move the two in front getting gas. They put me ahead of everyone else..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I filled up Thursday around 5pm at $2.15/gal in my Excursuon. I was out -o- fuel and it took 41 gallon to fill of the 44 gallon tank

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Even diesel is short around parts of Waco and the price is up 20 cents to 40 cents from last week.. No gouging that I've heard about... I filled up my truck (37 gallons) the morning after the storm hit
                          and haven't gone anywhere but back and forth to work all week.. But I've been around long enough that I knew the price would skyrocket...

Need to sell some guns and bows so I can get me a Titan replacement tank... 37 gallons stock.. 65 gallons Titan.. No brainer when I'm towing

They were rationing water at HEB yesterday... limit one case to a customer ( I didn't need any).. Beer shelves were pretty bare too... And I got the last 12 pack of Dos XX...
                          Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 09-02-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I need diesel for my tractor....oh darn, I guess I can't do any work for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                              I need diesel for my tractor....oh darn, I guess I can't do any work for awhile.
                              Lots of folks combining corn up here, but we missed most of the rain.. the farmers and truckers is squalling about the "fake" shortage..

Comment

Working...
                              X