Predator Camo Jacket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator Camo Jacket question

I'm looking for a silent fleece-type jacket to just wear over a thin baselayer or t-shirt when still hunting or stand hunting. Would like to be plenty warm in 35-40 degree weather with a light wind when sitting still. Any colder I'll where my Sanctuary and any warmer my thin fleece is fine.. Just looking for something in between..

Hard to tell from the lineup which are warmer than others. Looking at the Stealth Fleece, G2 Whitetail, Ambush, and Stealth Micro.. Anyone have any insight?

I’m hot natured and handle the cold pretty well, so here’s my take:

I don’t wear my G2 Whitetail suit in anything less than 40. That’s with one base layer top and bottom, thin shirt over the base layer, and my fleece vest over my G2 jacket. This is when I’m in a tree stand for 4-6 hours at a time.

Anything below 40 and the Stealth Fleece suit will suit your needs down into the teens based on different layers in between those temps.

Comment

Don’t know about others you listed...

But, I love my TBH Predator fleece jacket. Good down to 20 degrees, with a merino base layer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
        I'm looking for a silent fleece-type jacket to just wear over a thin baselayer or t-shirt when still hunting or stand hunting. Would like to be plenty warm in 35-40 degree weather with a light wind when sitting still. Any colder I'll where my Sanctuary and any warmer my thin fleece is fine.. Just looking for something in between..

Hard to tell from the lineup which are warmer than others. Looking at the Stealth Fleece, G2 Whitetail, Ambush, and Stealth Micro.. Anyone have any insight?
        I have one for sale in the classifieds.

Comment

Look around graywolfwoolens.com Got some predator stuff. I've got one of their jackets that fits the bill you described. 100 percent wool. Had it for 15 years, still going strong.

Comment

Working...
          X