pintail hunting club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pintail hunting club

anyone been, been trying to book a upland bird hunt but been a week and cant get the guy to give a available date in february, said he was waiting on his bird guide to check on the dates, as a good rule of business i think i should have been told by now what date is available, ive contacted him twice and sent 3 emails. great price with alot of birds, anyone been

That is Chase This' private hunting club.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      That is Chase This' private hunting club.
      Not exactly. Our club buys a pile of hunts from them and I have hunted there with our club many times. It is a 5 star operation. I highly recommend them. Sorry you are having trouble connecting. Are you speaking with Lance?

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...l+hunting+club

We goose hunted there the last 3 years. The accommodations are fine; the food is excellent, and I can recommend it IF the birds are there, which is no control of the outfitter.. I don't know anything about the upland game.

I tried to contact the owner, Lance, after the hunt because we got down the road and realized we did not get our birds after they were cleaned. It took several calls to get him to return my calls. He is SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWWW returning calls.

Comment

He did you a solid getting rid of those geese for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            He did you a solid getting rid of those geese for you.
            Amen! We have used the same guide that my colleagues have used for decades, Majer Benge, who used to guide for Blue Goose up the road. He is retired but still guides just my friends' group. There weren't enough geese, so they decided we would duck hunt. We split up and most of us had a pretty good shoot. Unfortunately, I have no meat in the freezer for gumbo or poppers. Lance DID say he would provide some if I came back down.

Seriously, he is a great guy but needs to do a better job returning calls.

Comment

yea i been talking to lance, he really should hire someone to just return phone calls,

Comment

Working...
              X