Catering Beaumont TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catering Beaumont TX

Anyone know anyone in the Beaumont area that does catering.

Gumbo, BBQ, etc for 150. It's the 85th Birthday for my FIL.

Thanks

Check with Goodies Cafe in sour lake. Very good food

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Rich Courville's off hwy 90. 409-860-9811. They can handle just about any size. Good range of food and highly recommended.

Comment

Both Goodies and Courvilles is what I came to say. I think goodies has better food, but I don’t know how big of a crowd they can handle.

Comment

for bbq goings in lumberton,,, for mex carlitos on college st in beaumont,,,

and yes courvilles is very good for a variety,,,, not sure if floyd's caters but they would be an great choice for cajun/ seafood

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions

Comment

Courville’s all the way on this one.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Rocking A cafe is a pretty solid option. They’ll cater 150, just saw it on their website. Courville’s
                  Is good as well. My buddy owns Republic Chicken, and their food is legit, but might be a little pricier than you want considering how many you’re feeding. Not positive about their catering, but I’m sure with proper notice they’d do it.
                  Last edited by bullets13; 09-01-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Rocking A cafe would be my first choice, i like there food a little bit better than Courville's, but there food is great as well. You can't go wrong with either option.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                      Rocking A cafe is a pretty solid option. They’ll cater 150, just saw it on their website. Courville’s
                      Is good as well. My buddy owns Republic Chicken, and their food is legit, but might be a little pricier than you want considering how many you’re feeding. Not positive about their catering, but I’m sure with proper notice they’d do it.
                      I didn't think about Republic chicken. Best restaurant in Beaumont! I've been craving it since they moved but I want to let the new wear off on the new place.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Courvilles we use them for all of our company parties

Comment

I would use Courvilles. Republic has great food just not sure how much experience they have catering? They are worth checking out though.

Comment

Blue Dave's in Beaumont. The food is as good as it gets, especially if you want BBQ. They have done several events I have been to and are always a big hit. Check em out on Facebook.

Comment

There's always Catfish On Wheels

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X