youth 20 gauge shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youth 20 gauge shotgun

Anyone here have a good recommendation of a youth 20 gauge? Looking to get one for my son who is 9 going on 10.

I bought one of the Academy specials that came with a free super combo license and my boys love it. I think it is 189 in Academy. Mossberg 20 ga pump. pretty sweet little gun for the price

Comment

I bought my boys a remington 870 pump that you can add extenders to the buttplate to make it longer. It took them several years to outgrow it. It starts out really short. The extenders come with it when purchased new.

Comment

I bought my 9 year old the mossberg mini bantam 20 ga from academy this year and he loves it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I started out on a Remington 870 youth 20 gauge. It's still a youth model and I still like using it. But as was mentioned you can add length to the stock as he grows. Hard to believe I got mine 16 years ago. I was small for my age and it was still too big for me when I got it. My bicep got bruised pretty bad for a few years because I couldn't put it on my shoulder.

Comment

Mossberg mini bantam with AR stock adapter.
            Then anyone can use it.

Attached Files
            Last edited by TN_boy; 11-12-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X