Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
    I refuse to do fundraisers of any sort. If the team needs another $200 per family just tell me and I will gladly pay it
    Everyone on my team needs $200 you need address LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      Everyone on my team needs $200 you need address LOL!
      You know what I mean. We are beat down with fundraisers from school I don’t need another one from a baseball team. I also refuse to do the ones for school as well

Comment

I will say that the fundraisers will help some families. If they don't have resources to make xtra money fundraisers will help. I will go sell firewood or go work overtime

Comment

Super Bowl Squares and a Yeti Cooler,Cup and load it with alcohol and it makes a ton of money. I think with these two fundraiser we made 8K for two years straight.

Comment

Good video camera
            Telephoto lens.
            Few nights in a seedy downtown district.
            One 'executive' type guy.
            Well written email with attachment.
            Team funded for life.

J/k.. the cooler/alcohol does well

Comment

My son plays 12U. We just got the spring schedule and will be going to Myrtle Beach, SC for a world series. Any of y'all that have been have any suggestions on decent hotels that won't break the bank?

Comment

Anyone goin to Frisco classic in march? I got our seats/hotel for weekend.. kind of a cross your fingers we dont have a tournament that weekend sorta thing...
                May end up selling them. But **** i wanna go...3 days of college baseball...

Comment

I have Atlanta and Indy a month apart this year.

Comment

Cooter. We use to look for a place that was a vacation spot. Now we try to find someplace close to fields that tournaments will be played at.

Comment

Well tryouts over parents notified and now we see who commits to the team. Had a very good turn out so now time to start things off.

Comment

Our team is slacking at the moment - Still need to fill out the roster. Wish the logistics worked out to where we could go a little further, but with 4 kiddos it just doesnt allow.

First tournament schedule for volleyball has begun, and cheer is in full force.

Have our first team meeting the first of Feb. Supposed to discuss the fundraising stuff then. Our get away tourn. will be in Gulf Shores it looks like.

Have started regular fielding and such and crazy impressed with the little guy. Worried about his bat, but need to get those reps going.

Comment

No idea why we cant practice today..

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                            Super Bowl Squares and a Yeti Cooler,Cup and load it with alcohol and it makes a ton of money. I think with these two fundraiser we made 8K for two years straight.
                            Yep and these are easy. We also do March Madness. The big one that will be new to us is a Golf Tournament. I try to do things that at the very least, have a chance to be rewarded.

The one I didn't do this year and should have was the $50 per square 100 square season pot that pays $25 per quarter over the duration of the entire football season for whatever team you choose.

It alone nets nearly 3k.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 01-16-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Do yall get the yeti / stuff donated?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                Do yall get the yeti / stuff donated?
                                I use Bison products and get them at a discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X