This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I am on the same page with you. I think the LSU game for the Ags is like the Iowa State game for Texas last week, the overall season success hinged(s) on the outcome.
    I think this weeks game is where the success of Texas season hinges.

If they had just been ready for Maryland...

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Interesting article in the FW Star telegram today on the Ags.

http://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/...mpression=true

Jeez. That’s so Texags. Now I know for sure you lurk all the time. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Jeez. That’s so Texags. Now I know for sure you lurk all the time. [emoji23]

I live in DFW.....peruse both sports pages..

Showed up on twitter too with some redasses..

Comment

I would categorize that article as click bait. No one in their right mind would judge that hiring off of one season.

Comment

It’s rivalry week!

Nothing like a Horn vs Jayhawk backyard brawl.

Horns 28
            Jayhawks 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
              I would categorize that article as click bait. No one in their right mind would judge that hiring off of one season.

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                If LSU runs the ball at all, I’d be shaking my head. No need to when the opposing team’s secondary is as porous as ours. Find Oliver, throw it to the guy he’s covering.

It’s not complicated, use all downs as a pass.

Oliver may not see the field, but I would use the same formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Interesting article in the FW Star telegram today on the Ags.

http://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/...mpression=true
                  Other than the obvious click bate headline, which the author probably didn't write because those are put together by the editorial staff to draw attention, the only thing interesting about that article is how poorly it was written. I guess the KU school of journalism stopped teaching writing and just lets students throw stuff on a page and call it an article.

Comment

Mac Engel is a hack, shows you how far the FWST has fallen.

Comment

If LSU runs the ball at all, I’d be shaking my head. No need to when the opposing team’s secondary is as porous as ours. Find Oliver, throw it to the guy he’s covering.
                      I do find it amusing when they continue to try to run the ball against y'all. 1 yard here no gain here then throw the ball for a 15 yard gain then go right back to running the ball every down. It's not rocket science but yet they try to run right into the strength of the aggie defense. I know you need to establish a run game but come on. That aggie run defense is pretty **** good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                        Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Other than the obvious click bate headline, which the author probably didn't write because those are put together by the editorial staff to draw attention, the only thing interesting about that article is how poorly it was written. I guess the KU school of journalism stopped teaching writing and just lets students throw stuff on a page and call it an article.
                        I made it through the first few sentences. It more resembles troll posts on a certain bowhunting discussion forum than it does "journalism."
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                          Doesn’t LSU have a DL out and a LB dinged up?
                          DL and CB out for the game. DL is for the season with torn bicep and CB might be back for the bowl game. He was the #2 behind greedy but still pretty good.

Comment

Zone-man with a 4 DL rush ain't gonna cut it either. Best chance to "protect" Oliver is with LB pressure. Or heck, send him on a CB blitz half the time.

Comment

Ags lb is on concussion protocol. Without him and the 2 lbs already lost for the season, next in line is a sophomore walk-on that has been out for most of the season himself with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                I made it through the first few sentences. It more resembles troll posts on a certain bowhunting discussion forum than it does "journalism."

You're 100% right!

I'm a big Sooner fan, but I do not think they will beat West Virginia. The t-sip guys are finally at least partially right. OU sucks, at least their defense does.

Comment

Working...
                                X