No announcement yet.

2020 Rangers Official Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a big case of "w h a t e v e r".

I wish i knew if the ownership group really wanted to win, or if this is just a hobby for them. JD has had plenty of time with not much in the way of recent results. Oh well...

Comment

I have a hard time blaming JD for much with the state of this ownership as it is ...

How a team worth billions can have one bad season and be complaining about money in this market makes me sick really.

Comment

Hard to complain about trades or the lack thereof without knowing what offers were or were not on the table. Anyone know?

Comment

My opinion the only sport worth watching now is in your back yard or on your lease. I’m the biggest ranger and cowboy fan but I finally put my foot down and going to enjoy what time I have left here and enjoy the outdoors and grandkid. If you don’t have a grandkid then just enjoy life. Those guys you are watching don’t give a crap about you. Go do your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            Hard to complain about trades or the lack thereof without knowing what offers were or were not on the table. Anyone know?
            No clue. And that's pretty telling. Don't know if JD over valued the pieces that other clubs may have wanted, or if other clubs just didn't want what the Rangers may have been offering. Either way, it's some bad mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
              My opinion the only sport worth watching now is in your back yard or on your lease. I’m the biggest ranger and cowboy fan but I finally put my foot down and going to enjoy what time I have left here and enjoy the outdoors and grandkid. If you don’t have a grandkid then just enjoy life. Those guys you are watching don’t give a crap about you. Go do your thing.

You are so close to being right, wow. go cowboys, go rangers

Comment

Rangers would be a decent AAA team at this point. Trade JD to Academy for a bucket of baseballs while he still has some value.

Comment

Not alot of discussion here

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    Not alot of discussion here
                    Not a lot to say.

It is fun to watch Anderson Tejeda, Leody Tavares, Solak, etc. Hopefully these young guys have something and will be better for the experience this year. We'll see...

Comment

Crickets, lmao

Um, NLDS, NLCS and WS in arlington. Want to discuss

Comment

2020 Rangers Official Season thread

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Crickets, lmao

Um, NLDS, NLCS and WS in arlington. Want to discuss

The good thing about not watching is also not having to discuss..

Comment

This would be a good time for the Rangers to be at their very worst. Top draft picks are at stake. The Pirates' ineptitude currently outshines even the Rangers'. From what I hear, Vandy pitchers Rocker and Leiter will be the most desirable draft eligible amateurs. Go Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                            This would be a good time for the Rangers to be at their very worst. Top draft picks are at stake. The Pirates' ineptitude currently outshines even the Rangers'. From what I hear, Vandy pitchers Rocker and Leiter will be the most desirable draft eligible amateurs. Go Rangers!
                            My migration from SuddenLink to Dish Network has forced me to not be able to watch my Rangers this year. Suffice to say it's probably for the best and on par for the nut kick this entire year has been. Go Rangers...but it has obviously been an unwanted, albeit somewhat less stressful season for me not having to endure them this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X