Tripods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tripods

What’s a good Tripod to bow hunt from? Have an area I want to set up in but there are no trees big enough for a ladder or climber. Pop up is probably out of the question too. Are the ones that AcAdemy sells good enough?

Look at south tx tripods...easy to transport & set up.

Comment

West Texas steel in santo Texas has the best tripod there is . The gametamers quad pod

Comment

You can set a pop up anywhere you want if you rather go that route with good stakes and wire to stake it down with .

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Look at south tx tripods...easy to transport & set up.

And a site sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got two of these and while not the most comfortable, due to no platform, they are easy to get into the trees and move as needed.

Gary

Comment

Woodsey Too Quad Pod.

Comment

I am very happy with my millinium. Super easy to set up and transport.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunting1 View Post
                  Woodsey Too Quad Pod.
                  I like mine alot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

MM been awhile. Hope you are well. I have one of those Academy Big Game TriPods picked one up real cheap couple years ago. I have not had a chance to kill anything yet out of it but also haven’t hunted out of it much. I got big plans to modify it to be a run and gun style rig. Just haven’t done it yet. I was thinking some kinda like the Hawk one the Hunt Pod I think it’s called. I definitely plan to use the tripod and have it as a tool in arsenal for the right situation. For now I am all in on my tree saddle. Cheers!

Comment

Summit tripods. Can adjust from 12ft to 16ft. Sturdy and quiet.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Expensive but my Monarch tripods are still going strong after twenty plus years in the field

Comment

Originally posted by LilHoss View Post
                          MM been awhile. Hope you are well. I have one of those Academy Big Game TriPods picked one up real cheap couple years ago. I have not had a chance to kill anything yet out of it but also haven’t hunted out of it much. I got big plans to modify it to be a run and gun style rig. Just haven’t done it yet. I was thinking some kinda like the Hawk one the Hunt Pod I think it’s called. I definitely plan to use the tripod and have it as a tool in arsenal for the right situation. For now I am all in on my tree saddle. Cheers!
                          Hey man, good to hear from you. Been doing ok down here in SETX, hows things with you? Still up in North Texas? Thanks for the info on the tripod, I think I am going with he same Academy style one you have.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                            What’s a good Tripod to bow hunt from? Have an area I want to set up in but there are no trees big enough for a ladder or climber. Pop up is probably out of the question too. Are the ones that AcAdemy sells good enough?
                            Those Game Winner models at Academy are as comfortable of a tripod as I’ ever hunted out of.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunting1 View Post
                              Woodsey Too Quad Pod.
                              My favorite.

Comment

Working...
                              X