Toledo Bend in August?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toledo Bend in August?????

I never fish Toledo except for in Feb and March but the wife wants to go spend a weekend up there beginning of August. Ya'll got any fishin tips? Sac-a-lait deep or at night? Trot lines worth setting with live bream? That is if I can catch bream in the traps. What about bass? Where dey at in this heat? Is fishing them at night better? What to throw at em and where? Thanks for any tips fellas.

My boss was talking to the guy he normally goes with on TB and said they are struggling there but still smoking em on Rayburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bass go to Rayburn. Crappie are starting to get slow. Have no idea about cats. What part are you staying?

Comment

You’ll crush the crappie over brush piles at night with lights.

Comment

Originally posted by WIGSPLITTR View Post
          Bass go to Rayburn. Crappie are starting to get slow. Have no idea about cats. What part are you staying?
          San Miguel state park

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Catfish on bream at TBend . . Everything else kinda sux right now . . However . .

Comment

Thanks ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                You’ll crush the crappie over brush piles at night with lights.
                I like the sound of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  I like the sound of that!
                  If you catch your first limit before midnight take them back to the truck and put them on ice and go back for another limit. The possession limit in a day is a 2 day limit. Catch the first before 12am on the 1st and the 2nd after 12am on the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    If you catch your first limit before midnight take them back to the truck and put them on ice and go back for another limit. The possession limit in a day is a 2 day limit. Catch the first before 12am on the 1st and the 2nd after 12am on the 2nd
                    Pass, 1 limit between two of us is plenty of cleaning.

Comment

Working...
                    X