Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well?

Comment

I saw the little 6 and 2 skunks. Steph had ol big circle behind her and get her wind. Bout to get our bloody mary on at razoos.

Comment

Solo Camp fire and whasky here.

Didnt see anything but a fast moving boar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching hunting shows on TV is about the best I can do...

Comment

Once upon a time in 2015 Ol Jooger did a live hunt in GarGuy land. He had a 20 inch five year old ten pt walk in at 20yds. His broken range finder said 44yd. I mean regardless of distance it said 44yds. Being the hunter he is, he just put that 40yd pin on his heart and let it rip..... Right through the top of his shoulder and out the base of his neck.

The next day i had trail cam pics of that sucker eating corn with a crazy gash at the exit point. i named him LUCKY. Over the last three years i have seen Lucky many times. he grew a small frame about 14 inches wide. This year, he made a really nice comeback and threw good mass and breams with 12 points. He continually earned his name as he was on the stand with Fiddy so i passed him over and over.

Yesterday i took a nephew over there and It was Lil Davids day to be LUCKY. Sorry Jooger... check your range finder.

Comment

Awesome! I love your stories Garguy. Always interesting to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Once upon a time in 2015 Ol Jooger did a live hunt in GarGuy land. He had a 20 inch five year old ten pt walk in at 20yds. His broken range finder said 44yd. I mean regardless of distance it said 44yds. Being the hunter he is, he just put that 40yd pin on his heart and let it rip..... Right through the top of his shoulder and out the base of his neck.

The next day i had trail cam pics of that sucker eating corn with a crazy gash at the exit point. i named him LUCKY. Over the last three years i have seen Lucky many times. he grew a small frame about 14 inches wide. This year, he made a really nice comeback and threw good mass and breams with 12 points. He continually earned his name as he was on the stand with Fiddy so i passed him over and over.

Yesterday i took a nephew over there and It was Lil Davids day to be LUCKY. Sorry Jooger... check your range finder.
                Pics of lucky?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Luck always seems to run out.....

Comment

Working...
                  X