Dan Crenshaw Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Crenshaw Video

I’m a pretty big Crenshaw fan, and I thought this video was really well done. He’s an American hero
    [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6b_8OlwXU"]Texas Reloaded - Greatest joint campaign ad in history - YouTube[/ame]

Except for those pesky red flag laws

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
      Right. And I am not 100% on board with his Covid stance. But there isn’t a politician I agree with 100% of the time anyway. However, I would support him in almost every other stance

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
        Yep loves himself some red flag laws.. Took him 6 months to fall in line with the rest of them ..

Comment

Not sold, but I'm interested...

Comment

I wanna watch the last scene unfold

Comment

Great cool VID with Great Folks

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                I wanna watch the last scene unfold
                I'm picturing a "great taste, less filling" type scene from the old Miller Lite commercials!

Comment

Red flag laws target Veterans. I can't believe he support it

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                    Red flag laws target Veterans. I can't believe he support it
                    No they don’t

Comment

Also supported taking down some statues I believe.

Comment

I'm glad Dan Crenshaw is in office. I hope he wins reelection. Yes, he has his faults and they all do but considering the alternatives, he's by far the best.

Comment

He has liberal leaning views.

Can’t get on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been a while since we've heard from Danny......

Crenshaw Goes after Lin Wood - Gets His Butt Handed to Him

“Republican” US House Rep (TX) Dan Crenshaw has taken a lot of flak over recent years for not being quite so Republican. When he was initially elected he came off as a rock star. Eye patch, military veteran, and a guy who looked and sounded the part, many had high hopes for this ‘renegade’ type politician.

But as time went by, his true colors started to come out. After siding with Nancy Pelosi on the removal of Washington DC historical monuments, suggesting ‘Red Flag’ gun laws as a good opportunity to find common ground with Democrats, and being overall weak on conservative views, many are getting hip to the con.

Crenshaw though, apparently has an ego bigger than President Trump’s private jet, and doesn’t seem to take criticism very well, or think that making his constituents mad is a problem. Well, Twitter has news for him tonight, it’s a problem.

Read on.....

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                              Been a while since we've heard from Danny......

Crenshaw Goes after Lin Wood - Gets His Butt Handed to Him

Read on.....

You beat me to it. I used to really like Crenshaw but over time he has shown to not be what I thought he was. Here is Lin Wood's comment back to Dan...

“Dan @DanCrenshawTX , I am not a Democrat. I am independent. I have not taken dime in fees from #FightBack. I donated $650+ to Republicans in 2030. I voted for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush 43 & 41 (mistakes) & @realDonaldTrump (twice). Grifter? I am a Patriot. You are a liar.”

Comment

Working...
                              X